6+ minute video of Supra prototype testing in Sweden

Timster1990

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti Q50
hmmmm....the proportions don't look so bad anymore when you see it moving vs pictures. Its small but its starting really grow on me. Wish we could have seen it on a track but I'll take it! Thanks OP.
Sponsored

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
I can Imagine Future forums Posts:

Hey guys, this is my first car and my first winter with it, how is the MKV in the snow?

and we can post this video and do an edit where it spins out over and over.

Also.... did you think the spy camera man used a Snow man Costume, Tree Costume, Bear Costume or what to film the car LOL
Sweden, so I imagine he just dressed up as a Volvo 240. Nobody batted an eye....

Also those taillights are bright af!!!

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
looks better driving around than in the still shots...sad to not see amber turn signals from the taillights :confused:

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Can someone who isn't at work on headphones please listen to the gear change starting at 3:13 and report back their opinion.

I have mine... but want to hear what others think. Sounds like a slow, manual gear change to me. Doesn't sound slurred like a torque converter.

Front 3/4 view looks amazing

The tailights seem a bit low in the back making it look tall, but will await until camo is off

Last edited:

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
looks better driving around than in the still shots...sad to not see amber turn signals from the taillights :confused:
You could see them in the spot shots, they're in the middle of the "ring" part

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
Ya thanks for posting Admin...we got our fix for a little while anyway.....lots of camo on it still....and less snow on the rear but still cant get a great view to compare to Guff's pics...it appears larger/longer to me when driving than I was thinking...looking good...

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
You could see them in the spot shots, they're in the middle of the "ring" part
could be but I don't think so. If you look at 4:00 it just looks the red ring is going in and out...the whole cluster is red rather than clear so I doubt it is amber...

Ya thanks for posting Admin...we got our fix for a little while anyway.....lots of camo on it still....and less snow on the rear but still cant get a great view to compare to Guff's pics...it appears larger /longer to me when driving that I was thinking...looking good...
don't think there are any fake panels left, just all camo wrap..

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
One of the insiders said there is still a small amount of camo on it. I know on the doors for one... not sure where else...

also, here is pic I was thinking of:

https://www.supramkv.com/attachment...864-2fslug-2fl-2ftoyota-supra1-15-1-jpg.5624/
i doubt it especially considering as is it matches the Best Car rendering spot on. doubt they are hiding any more design cue except maybe on the hood.

you're saying that pic shows amber turn signals? if so, I don't see them

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
There was some discussion earlier on the mirrors, and I know different countries have different requirements, but the ones in the picture you linked above, do look big/bulky when compared to the overall scale of the car...

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
you can see something on the door, near the side vent, in one of the pics. I remember our "mark three supra usernamed friend" said it still had some small cladding on it. it could be a part of the car itself, but looks stuck on. especially given manufacturers will cover a lot of vents in snow tests. I could be wrong?

these orange bits look like in a very different location to the rest of the illuminated tail lights?

asd.jpg
Sponsored