A91-MT ordering

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
No allocations yet. I'll be quoting all the idiots on here in a few months when their "insider info,friends" dates for cars don't pan out
Haha all I’m waiting for is more GR Corolla info. My dealer has been incredibly forward about the fact they don’t know anything and can’t really do anything other than take my name down until they have a vspec for the cars.
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Haha all I’m waiting for is more GR Corolla info. My dealer has been incredibly forward about the fact they don’t know anything and can’t really do anything other than take my name down until they have a vspec for the cars.
Sad situation as with me, but your dealer sounds legit.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Sad situation as with me, but your dealer sounds legit.
They already told me flat out there would be a 2500 markup also which sucks but also doesn’t seem CRAZY compared to some of the other stuff I’ve heard about from dealers across the country. The Hyundai dealer here wanted 3500 ADM for an Elantra N so 2500 is 🤷🏻

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
They already told me flat out there would be a 2500 markup also which sucks but also doesn’t seem CRAZY compared to some of the other stuff I’ve heard about from dealers across the country. The Hyundai dealer here wanted 3500 ADM for an Elantra N so 2500 is 🤷🏻
Yeah, $2500 mark up is no problem.. I'd take it.

Archinich

First Name
Kinich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Corolla, '23 MT Supra on order
Have had a refundable deposit since early Jan for a MT Supra with my salesman friend. As soon as the A91 MT was announced, I spoke with him to see if we could get my deposit onto the A91 edition but he said the dealership owners already said they are keeping any special edition models for both the Supra and GR Corolla. At the very least they are an MSRP dealership so I won't pay any markups when it comes time to sign papers. Nevertheless I am still excited to soon enough be in a Supra :cool:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Dealer confirmed I was the first deposit for the A91-MT and that they would sell it to me at MSRP.
If they.. ya know, get an allocation. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm in the same boat here. First in line for A91-MT, if we can get out hands on one, which given our 'clout' and history with TMS, shouldn't be too big a problem..I hope. Amongst the others (2.0/3.0/3.0P) we've been allocated in the past, we've had four 2022 A91-CFs through here, three 2021 A91s, and two 2020 LEs.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Yeah mine wanted 1500 over. In the current market I jumped on that. Paid deposit, signed papers, so there's proof. And I'm first in line for a Circuit Edition.

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 XSE Hatch, 22 3.0 Prem, Chevy Z06(waiting list)
Markup for circuit pack?

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
I'm in the same boat here. First in line for A91-MT, if we can get out hands on one, which given our 'clout' and history with TMS, shouldn't be too big a problem..I hope. Amongst the others (2.0/3.0/3.0P) we've been allocated in the past, we've had four 2022 A91-CFs through here, three 2021 A91s, and two 2020 LEs.
four 2022 cf editions? I thought those were limited to only 600 and there are 1200 dealerships in USA

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Markup for circuit pack?
There was no specific differentiation on whether it was circuit or core. Where I live there’s not a big draw for small cars or supras. Even with the dealership getting a launch edition and CF edition both brand new

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 XSE Hatch, 22 3.0 Prem, Chevy Z06(waiting list)
There was no specific differentiation on whether it was circuit or core. Where I live there’s not a big draw for small cars or supras. Even with the dealership getting a launch edition and CF edition both brand new
Need circuit pack allocation

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Need circuit pack allocation
At this point I’m just waiting for more details to be released. They told me they can’t really do anything until they know the price etc of the car and actual details. I’m not in “dire need of a circuit” if it happens cool but if not a core is fine with the performance pack

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
four 2022 cf editions? I thought those were limited to only 600 and there are 1200 dealerships in USA
Yup, that's the allocation system for ya, and there's actually more than 1,200 dealerships. We're swinging a big stick :headbang:

MarkR171

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 6mt (Deposit), 2019 M2Comp
Have had a refundable deposit since early Jan for a MT Supra with my salesman friend. As soon as the A91 MT was announced, I spoke with him to see if we could get my deposit onto the A91 edition but he said the dealership owners already said they are keeping any special edition models for both the Supra and GR Corolla. At the very least they are an MSRP dealership so I won't pay any markups when it comes time to sign papers. Nevertheless I am still excited to soon enough be in a Supra :cool:
Which dealer? In AZ?

I was referred to a dealer in the PNW that took a deposit from me - at MSRP - for a 2023 6MT. That said, no allocation yet. I'm just 2nd on their list for when they do get allocations.

Last edited:

Archinich

First Name
Kinich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Corolla, '23 MT Supra on order
Which dealer? In AZ?

I was referred to a dealer in the PNW that took a deposit from me - at MSRP - for a 2023 6MT. That said, no allocation yet. I'm just 2nd on their list for when they do get allocations.
Avondale Toyota! It's off the I-10 and 107th Ave. My friend told me that there are still no allocations yet, but as soon as they hear something they will let me know. They are a pretty high volume dealership so I wouldn't be surprised if the list for a MT Supra is in the double digits.
Sponsored