METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Being interested in the BavSound Revenant amp as well, I have been trying to gather some hard specs for the amp from other platforms, but with no luck. Seems Bavsound doesn't like talking about specs but words on "how great it is."

Watching some videos, hoping there will be some details given out, I came across this.

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 12.50.53 PM.png

It was mentioned in the video that you can use the remote out and the line out for an aftermakert amp and sub.

Thought it was worth brining up.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Supra Bird

Supra Bird

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium Phantom
Being interested in the BavSound Revenant amp as well, I have been trying to gather some hard specs for the amp from other platforms, but with no luck. Seems Bavsound doesn't like talking about specs but words on "how great it is."

Watching some videos, hoping there will be some details given out, I came across this.

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 12.50.53 PM.png

It was mentioned in the video that you can use the remote out and the line out for an aftermakert amp and sub.

Thought it was worth brining up.
Thats a good find. Didnā€™t realize they would have a line out on it. I will definitely rewire away from my 8ā€ splices and go to that if/when it comes out. I was excited when I heard they released a new version of the revenant amp the other day but was dismayed to learn itā€™s just for the BMW side. Hopeful that they load it with the Supra spec sooner rather than later.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Just got off the phone with Justin with BavSound. He had no info regarding specs or if and when they'll have an amp for us. Though he did confirm that their amps do have a useable remote out and single rca line out.

The signal is processed through their DSP with a 80hz crossover built in. The single rca line out has the L/R combined, you would just use a splitter when connecting an amp.

I did forget to ask if the gain knob pertained to the line out. I know in the video it was mentioned to never touch it.

OP
OP
Supra Bird

Supra Bird

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium Phantom
Just got off the phone with Justin with BavSound. He had no info regarding specs or if and when they'll have an amp for us. Though he did confirm that their amps do have a useable remote out and single rca line out.

The signal is processed through their DSP with a 80hz crossover built in. The single rca line out has the L/R combined, you would just use a splitter when connecting an amp.

I did forget to ask if the gain knob pertained to the line out. I know in the video it was mentioned to never touch it.
Good to know about some features but disappointing to hear that they donā€™t have more information about an amp for the Supra. May just have to swap it out with a JL and rewire.

Cruzinbill

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten Supra

Seems like they are making it more complicated than it needs to be. At this point you can really just use the Mobridge and an Audison AP8.9 or APF8.9 depending budget and preference. From there If you're wanting a sub as well use an AP1D or APF1D. Will give an extremely good sounding and compact installation.

The setup of the Supra is easy enough a person could even make a PlugNPlay harness. If I knew where to buy the 2 connectors to make it I would build one and test for sure the possibility of a harness like that since I have that amp anyway, I'm just doing a bit more of an in depth build.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Good to know about some features but disappointing to hear that they donā€™t have more information about an amp for the Supra. May just have to swap it out with a JL and rewire.
Yeah they have yet to "get their hands on one" I was told. They have other platforms with higher demand atm. So really everyone that wants one should just start blowing up their feeds with demand.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
So Bavsound pretty much said tough luck, not this year. OEM+ states a March release date so I may just go that route.
IMG_9392.PNG

mdemo

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Tiguan
I've added an aftermarket amp and sub using the schematics on here however I can not get the correct wire for the remote wire to turn the amp on/off guess? amp will pound for about 10 seconds then die. Only way I can keep it on is to hardwire it with an on/off switch and turn it on/off manually. I have the 21 3.0 premium, IDK if that makes a difference.

Any suggestions or does someone know how to fix this? If I even explained it correctly.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
I've added an aftermarket amp and sub using the schematics on here however I can not get the correct wire for the remote wire to turn the amp on/off guess? amp will pound for about 10 seconds then die. Only way I can keep it on is to hardwire it with an on/off switch and turn it on/off manually. I have the 21 3.0 premium, IDK if that makes a difference.

Any suggestions or does someone know how to fix this? If I even explained it correctly.
I added an aftermarket amp and sub, but went the easy route and used the harness built to tie into our stock amp.

mdemo

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Tiguan
I added an aftermarket amp and sub, but went the easy route and used the harness built to tie into our stock amp.
HMM, I must be doing something wrong b/c when I do that it drops below 13A, and shuts off the amp.