KeshyMKV

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra - 3.0 Premium (On order)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you like having the digital display and the lights? did it get annoying for daily driving? Thinking about doing the same but different color
I really enjoyed it at first. It's still enjoyable and usable. The lights aren't annoying. They are very customizable in the colors, and gauges. You can turn off all the lights by the push of a button on the wheel anytime you just want a traditional wheel without all the fancy lights nonstop, so that is a cool option to have.

I will say after having it for I feel like a year now, I had my fun with it, and think I would prefer a wheel without any lights and gauges on the wheel itself. I would probably not do carbon fiber on the wheel as well, because I tend not to touch those sections, due to my being very OCD. So my limited space on the wheel is kinda meh, but again thats just a personal issue, not an issue with the wheel or general usability.
Sponsored

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
Got mine from East Coast Supra. The Launch Edition red match is perfect

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 10.39.22 PM.png

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
these steering wheels look nice but every time I think about getting one, I think about that video of that guy crashing his civic and the steering wheel breaking in two pieces. Are these wheel just over priced, cheap knock offs? Someone change my mind.

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 BMW X6 M50i
If you buy from a reputable place they use factory cores so that shouldn't be an issue. Buy off ali/ebay for cheap and you're rolling the dice.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
these steering wheels look nice but every time I think about getting one, I think about that video of that guy crashing his civic and the steering wheel breaking in two pieces. Are these wheel just over priced, cheap knock offs? Someone change my mind.
It’s just a reskinned factory wheel

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
Got mine from East Coast Supra. The Launch Edition red match is perfect

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 10.39.22 PM.png
Awesome, looks great. I am still waiting on mine from East Coast Supra. They told me mine was part of a large batch that would be shipping out, so hopefully I'll get mine soon since you just received yours.

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
Awesome, looks great. I am still waiting on mine from East Coast Supra. They told me mine was part of a large batch that would be shipping out, so hopefully I'll get mine soon since you just received yours.
I ordered mine in December and got it in February, right around the 7-8 week mark as they promised. Quality is top-notch, so the wait is worth it.

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 Z06, 17 VW Beetle Dune, 11 MV Agusta Brutale 1090 RR, 15 RDX
Love my aliexpress wheel.....where do you think the us suppliers get theirs?

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
Love my aliexpress wheel.....where do you think the us suppliers get theirs?
They buy cores from wrecked cars, or people that already upgraded their steering wheel