Alignment issues after installing H&R spring+new wheel/tire

Maztaspawn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 A90 Supra MKV
Hello is anyone also having an alignment issue after installing h&r springs?
I did an alignment after installation but was still pulling right. So I thought it was because the spring is still settling. So I did another alignment after a month and it is still pulling to the right.
I need to hold my steering wheel slight left to go straight. And when I let go it pulls to the right. And whenever i hold my steering wheel center it just goes to the right.
I donā€™t know what is wrong with it and my track day is coming up.

image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pej1282

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra, 2020 Avalon TRD, 2015 Lexus RC350
Same thing happens to me, seems to be a normal occurrence according to what Iā€™ve seen on other threads. I was told to take it to the dealership and have them reset the steering module so and that should center the steering wheel but I havenā€™t done so yet. Was also told I should swap my tires left to right and right to left and that should also help. My readings are almost exactly like yours

OP
OP

Maztaspawn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 A90 Supra MKV
Same thing happens to me, seems to be a normal occurrence according to what Iā€™ve seen on other threads. I was told to take it to the dealership and have them reset the steering module so and that should center the steering wheel but I havenā€™t done so yet. Was also told I should swap my tires left to right and right to left and that should also help. My readings are almost exactly like yours
Really? Dang the factory really is shit lol.. i am going to try one last time to the shop i did my installs+alignment. If they canā€™t fix it im going toyota. Hopefully toyota donā€™t charge me anything because of the new setup lol

spooky156

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition - 2014 Scion FR-S
I'm having this issue. Was it ever resolved?

spooky156

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition - 2014 Scion FR-S
Really? Dang the factory really is shit lol.. i am going to try one last time to the shop i did my installs+alignment. If they canā€™t fix it im going toyota. Hopefully toyota donā€™t charge me anything because of the new setup lol
Was this resolved?

Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
Nope. He just did a better job with the alignment. Try this specs

FADEE529-B319-4A08-A237-B695014C8847.jpeg
@Maztaspawn
Are these "Before" or "After". Do you have a screen shot for both? It would be informative to see what value was off and how they corrected it. The screen shot above looks fairly decent so I'm assuming these are the "after" numbers.

OP
OP

Maztaspawn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 A90 Supra MKV
@Maztaspawn
Are these "Before" or "After". Do you have a screen shot for both? It would be informative to see what value was off and how they corrected it. The screen shot above looks fairly decent so I'm assuming these are the "after" numbers.
After

Kyle078

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 supra
That toe was initially way too much that was probably the issue

Feldro

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra Premium A90 MT
I'm on stock wheels and tires (2700 miles) with the H&R Sport Springs. 23 MT. I'm seeing this same behavior. Drives straight when holding the steering wheel center. When I let go of the steering wheel, the car starts to head right. Had the performance shop that installed the springs take another look at the alignment. Here is my sheet.
20230705_152114.jpg
Sponsored