All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
That poor front end makes me cringe every time I see it. I'm cool with every other angle other than front or front 3/4.
Sponsored

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Happy to take it - Fk your taste lol. I like black all round but the roof breaks the nice line of that color and black wheels are so 2009. The trend needs to DIE lol :)

Id go yellow brakes with that paint color /some silver or light grey wheels. Nice contrast. Again not sure whey they want black with all colors but 3 and in terms of 'heritage' the car was never sold that way till now???
I think your mean bronze and chrome wheelsā€¦

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
The Z guys are way more inflammatory than the guys here.
Because deep down, the Z car bois know that their favourite car is an outdated pile, and they feel insecure about it, hence constantly and aggressively verbally attacking the Z's competitors to make themselves feel better about their favourite car. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Z gets out-handled by certain hot hatchbacks, let alone proper sports cars.

DW992

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The Z guys are way more inflammatory than the guys here.

Because deep down, the Z car bois know that their favourite car is an outdated pile, and they feel insecure about it, hence constantly and aggressively verbally attacking the Z's competitors to make themselves feel better about their favourite car. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Z gets out-handled by certain hot hatchbacks, let alone proper sports cars.

I dont know guys.
Seems like it's the other way around. 39 pages of admiration here vs 9 pages over there. ?

https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/threads/2020-toyota-supra-makes-world-debut.206/

Doesn't look like they care much.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
That will change when the performance figures are released and the "Supra vs Z" articles and videos start pouring in. Right now they THINK they will have the better car, once they KNOW they don't, the excuses will come hard and heavy.
I canā€™t wait to just gap them so they can say nice BMW

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet

BobbyC1221

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Has anyone actually seen any performance numbers for it? Iā€™ve yet to see any 0-60 or 1/4 mile times. The only number I see are horse power and torque. Which means nothing.

typically when thereā€™s THAT much marketing and no numbers, usually ends up being crap. And thereā€™s been nothing but marketing for it. ā€œThe Supra killerā€ or Z vs Supra..etc. i mean. Iā€™ll prob go check it out if it actually gets released. But that front has to go. Those headlights look like they need some eye lashes or something. It just looks horrible Imo. The rear looks ok Imo. Def has the 90s 300z look to it. And I get the whole fairlady history part but man.. those headlights are fugly.

overall, they look cheap. Not sure what about it but it just looks like a cheap car with piles of plastic. And the neon yellow or blue interior..? WTF?
Who actually thought that was a good idea. I really hope those ā€œitS a bMw!ā€ People are happy now. Since they might be able to afford a Z instead of whining about the Supra being a Beamer engine.

So far, the only selling point hype is that it comes with a manual transmission. Thatā€™s pretty much all Iā€™ve heard thatā€™s good about it. ?

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
Has anyone actually seen any performance numbers for it? Iā€™ve yet to see any 0-60 or 1/4 mile times. The only number I see are horse power and torque. Which means nothing.

typically when thereā€™s THAT much marketing and no numbers, usually ends up being crap. And thereā€™s been nothing but marketing for it. ā€œThe Supra killerā€ or Z vs Supra..etc. i mean. Iā€™ll prob go check it out if it actually gets released. But that front has to go. Those headlights look like they need some eye lashes or something. It just looks horrible Imo. The rear looks ok Imo. Def has the 90s 300z look to it. And I get the whole fairlady history part but man.. those headlights are fugly.

overall, they look cheap. Not sure what about it but it just looks like a cheap car with piles of plastic. And the neon yellow or blue interior..? WTF?
Who actually thought that was a good idea. I really hope those ā€œitS a bMw!ā€ People are happy now. Since they might be able to afford a Z instead of whining about the Supra being a Beamer engine.

So far, the only selling point hype is that it comes with a manual transmission. Thatā€™s pretty much all Iā€™ve heard thatā€™s good about it. ?
The Auto is 3602 lbs in the performance trimā€¦. Itā€™s not going to touch the Supra. Auto vs Auto. And donā€™t even mention the manual.

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios

Exactly, that's why I've been so sceptical about the Z, all we are seeing right now are is pure marketing hoo-ha without any facts about how it actually performs and drives like.

Now that you mention it, I feel like the Z is geared towards the *ahem* less mature demographic.