All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra A91 Refraction
What’s wrong with supra front end? I haven’t seen anyone complaining about Supra front bumper so far.

I will enjoy hunting manual 400z drivers with my pure 800 equipped Supra tuned by botti. They will regret getting that car for more reasons than the hideous front end. Lol.

A lot of people said it looks meh in photo, but in person it makes sense.

Let's not pretend the Supra's front is without controversy.

Let's see how they stack up to each when they finally go one sale.
Sponsored

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Fixed it. :dunno: Have heard no complaints in person or from people taking pics.
Let me turn it around for a moment. To all those calling the front of the Z ugly, have you seen one in person?

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Um have you been living under a rock. The nose (& fake vents) is one of the most controversial design elements people have criticize Toyota on.
Um have you been living under a rock. The nose (& fake vents) is one of the more controversial design elements that people have criticize Toyota on.
You must be living on another planet because no one complains about the front bumper design. The fake vents can be covered up with cf pieces anyway for more flare. I could care less when the car looks great from every angle. Same can’t be said about 400z with that front end design. Put a plate on and it gets even worse.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
You must be living on another planet because no one complains about the front bumper design. The fake vents can be covered up with cf pieces anyway for more flare. I could care less when the car looks great from every angle. Same can’t be said about 400z with that front end design. Put a plate on and it gets even worse.
I guess you have selective reading... The ones on the doors are the worst offenders. Nothing can help with that tacky add on.

When the Z 1st leaked C&D poll has the Z at 84% to the Supra's 16%. But ok, whatever helps you sleep at night. ;)

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a35912344/2022-nissan-400z-leaked/

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Let me turn it around for a moment. To all those calling the front of the Z ugly, have you seen one in person?
Have I? No. Have you? Doubt it. I'm going straight on the "let's stick a rectangle here" design here.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Have I? No. Have you? Doubt it. I'm going straight on the "let's stick a rectangle here" design here.
I haven't, I just think it's funny how some of you are judging something before seeing it first hand. That's the same thing you guys said to people that called the Supra ugly in photo but haven't see it in person. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Well it pays homage to something called the 240Z.

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I haven't, I just think it's funny how some of you are judging something before seeing it first hand. That's the same thing you guys said to people that called the Supra ugly in person. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Well it pays homage to something called the 240Z.
We know it pays homage to 240Z but that car is from early 1970s. Why someone would think that makes a great design for 2022 and in a shape of a rectangle is beyond my comprehension.

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FYI I never had an issue with Supra since it’s release. The wind buffeting was my only real concern and that was a simple fix with the ams wind deflectors.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
We know it pays homage to 240Z but that car is from early 1970s. Why someone would think that makes a great design for 2022 and in a shape of a rectangle is beyond my comprehension.
The majority think it looks good, sorry it isn't up to your standards.

FYI I never had an issue with Supra since it’s release. The wind buffeting was my only real concern and that was a simple fix with the ams wind deflectors.
Ok, thanks for sharing...

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I dont need to see Pontiac Aztec to know that it's ugly. I also thought the new 4 series front end is ugly. I recently saw one and I still hold that opinion (in black the M3/4 is a bit better than the regular 4 series though).

Not all retro designs are good, I don't personally care what it pays homage to. "Paying homage to" wouldn't be a reason I buy a car but I guess maybe some would.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
I think you belong on a Nissan forum buddy. You clearly have no business here.
This is a Nissan thread... ;)

I dont need to see Pontiac Aztec to know that it's ugly. I also thought the new 4 series front end is ugly. I recently saw one and I still hold that opinion (in black the M3/4 is a bit better than the regular 4 series though).

Not all retro designs are good, I don't personally care what it pays homage to. "Paying homage to" wouldn't be a reason I buy a car but I guess maybe some would.
Well some people think your car is fugly. To each their own...

Lol how everyone is getting all worked up over a fugly Z that won't hold a candle next to the Supra. :lol:
Sponsored