Always be careful about the shop you order parts from!

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
as a fellow vendor and speaking to Will @A90 Shop on many occasions, He sounds like a good dude and true enthusiast, at the end of the day we all try our best but so often especially as of late our vendors fail us and we get stuck with upset customer. I urge everyone ordering parts right now to understand how understocked everyone is and how slow overseas shipments have been coming in!
Well said
Sponsored

CaneJuice

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
Iā€™m dealing when the same issue with speed industry, purchased a spoiler 2 months ago that came in damage. After emailing them about 6 times with no response they finally offer me to repurchase a new spoiler at 1/2 price but wouldnā€™t refund me for the damage one. So if I did that the spoiler would now cost me $1800. Last week I disputed the charge on my cc and today Speed Industry sent me a return labelā€¦ā€¦never again!

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra, 2016 Macan Turbo, 2010 M3
I think we can all jump on the train and agree that when the tracking number is FedEx, all hope is lost on any accurate ETA of delivery.
It isnā€™t about the tracking. Is dealing with their claims. They always come back with ā€œimproper packagingā€. Even when we submitted our packaging to be certified and approved by them, they still were telling us that was improper packaging even if approved by them. We had their claims head guy come to visit us and see how we packaged our products, his answer to everything is more ā€œproperā€padding.

I recently had an issue with Tire Rack were two out of four tires were delivered. I sent them a video of the delivery guy only delivering two tires but both tracking numbers had the exact time stampā€¦that was not good enough.

OP needs to be a prick and keep pushing even if it is a delivery issue. Tell them about charge back. Usually that gets them moving.

OP
OP

BottomGear

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT, C43, A4, Jeep TJ
Iā€™m dealing when the same issue with speed industry, purchased a spoiler 2 months ago that came in damage. After emailing them about 6 times with no response they finally offer me to repurchase a new spoiler at 1/2 price but wouldnā€™t refund me for the damage one. So if I did that the spoiler would now cost me $1800. Last week I disputed the charge on my cc and today Speed Industry sent me a return labelā€¦ā€¦never again!
Yep, that is literally my exact same scenario. Not sure how they think people will go for that. I might try to dispute it tomorrow as well.

OP
OP

BottomGear

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT, C43, A4, Jeep TJ
It isnā€™t about the tracking. Is dealing with their claims. They always come back with ā€œimproper packagingā€. Even when we submitted our packaging to be certified and approved by them, they still were telling us that was improper packaging even if approved by them. We had their claims head guy come to visit us and see how we packaged our products, his answer to everything is more ā€œproperā€padding.

I recently had an issue with Tire Rack were two out of four tires were delivered. I sent them a video of the delivery guy only delivering two tires but both tracking numbers had the exact time stampā€¦that was not good enough.

OP needs to be a prick and keep pushing even if it is a delivery issue. Tell them about charge back. Usually that gets them moving.
Oddly enough the package did come in on time with Fedex. Only problem is it was wide open, beat up, and poorly taped back together lol.

I wanted to give them a chance to resolve it before disputing, but will most likely be going that way since they don't know how to respond.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Oddly enough the package did come in on time with Fedex. Only problem is it was wide open, beat up, and poorly taped back together lol.

I wanted to give them a chance to resolve it before disputing, but will most likely be going that way since they don't know how to respond.
Why is fedex so bad lol

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Just bought a red FTP intake pipe from A90 and waiting for them to ship out a spoiler that had a few weeks lead time that I bought 2/3 weeks ago.... hope it goes well.
I bought a red FTP charge pipe from A90Shop on Friday evening and it just shipped out this morning FYI.

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

They donā€™t want to deal with FedEx and take a loss but they are going to have too.

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Why is fedex so bad lol
They have 2 type of employees (at least in my area they are structured like this).

We barely had any issues with Express delivery. 99% of the issues were with Ground. Express employees are permant vs ground are temps. If I remember all of UPS employees are permanent and we tend to see less issues with UPS alsoā€¦including claims.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.

This. Its all about communication and doing the right thing when things go wrong. After all, without customers' business, none of these places would exist!

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
They have 2 type of employees (at least in my area they are structured like this).

We barely had any issues with Express delivery. 99% of the issues were with Ground. Express employees are permant vs ground are temps. If I remember all of UPS employees are permanent and we tend to see less issues with UPS alsoā€¦including claims.
^^^^ This 100%, FedEx Ground is trash.

Coincidentally, the last time I had a huge issue with FedEx was with a previous order from Speed Industry. A catted downpipe I bought from them required a signature. First delivery attempt I missed it completely because I was at work. Second attempt, I was home in time, but the delivery driver literally just walked up to my door and left a door tag without even knocking or anything. Third attempt, I was at home all day and opened windows by the front door so I could hear this fucker coming in.

Never did, and my downpipe was "On vehicle for delivery" for over a month. Filed complaints with the local FedEx Ground location and their Twitter account, not sure if it really did anything. Then it magically found its way back to Speed Industry. I was convinced someone just jacked it because it had "catalytic converter" on the labels.

Speed Industry was actually communicative in my situation, though I did have to pay for shipping a second time.

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Another +1 for @NitroYellowMKV

When I first joined the forums and had questions about mods, he graciously spent time on the phone asking me what I was looking to do with the car, what common options are, pros and cons, etc. Basically gave me a quick crash course education on the platform. He didnā€™t have to do that, but this guy is a true gearhead and it shows.

When parts are on order and running late, Phillip always keeps me in the loop, and that makes a huge difference when it comes to the confidence in dealing with an online vendor.

An old mentor once told me that you are not just acquiring the end product, but also the relationships along the way. Just look at his response on the raffle. He gets it

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
We don't deal with Magnaflow Supra exhausts due to wholesale reasons but if you decide to go any other route, feel free to reach out to us (or any other parts in general) and we'd be happy to help.

Around the clock help via text, email, or pm!

-Josh
Sponsored