Amazing car!

roadtripper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I just returned from a 5000 mile trip in my 2020. What an amazing car. Drove from NM to NY and back. First day I went 1340 miles in 19 hours! I averaged 33.6 mpg for the whole trip. It was so comfortable for a long trip. Of course, Passing other cars was easy! No problems what so ever except two times I experienced the lag in acceleration talked about here. This could be very dangerous. Time for an oil change, 8K on this oil which is the Toyota oil from a dealer change. Never added oil and I just checked the level, Still at the full mark. Amazing after 8K miles. 23K on the odometer. Only downside is there no room to recline the seat for a quick power nap when needed. P.S. sorry to those that do not have a hud. The hud was incredibly useful in navigating, especially on bust city streets.
Sponsored

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I just returned from a 5000 mile trip in my 2020. What an amazing car. Drove from NM to NY and back. First day I went 1340 miles in 19 hours! I averaged 33.6 mpg for the whole trip. It was so comfortable for a long trip. Of course, Passing other cars was easy! No problems what so ever except two times I experienced the lag in acceleration talked about here. This could be very dangerous. Time for an oil change, 8K on this oil which is the Toyota oil from a dealer change. Never added oil and I just checked the level, Still at the full mark. Amazing after 8K miles. 23K on the odometer. Only downside is there no room to recline the seat for a quick power nap when needed. P.S. sorry to those that do not have a hud. The hud was incredibly useful in navigating, especially on bust city streets.
Yup, i road trip mine a lot too, just not to your extent. LOL. I've done a trip to San Francisco, Bakersfield multiple times, LA like it's down the street, Las Vegas and down to Actual Mexico in Puerto Nuevo. The car truly is amazing, it's amazing that there is now such things as a BEAUTIFUL car that gets good gas mileage, relatively comfortable, powerful and fairly practical all in one package!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Yup, i road trip mine a lot too, just not to your extent. LOL. I've done a trip to San Francisco, Bakersfield multiple times, LA like it's down the street, Las Vegas and down to Actual Mexico in Puerto Nuevo. The car truly is amazing, it's amazing that there is now such things as a BEAUTIFUL car that gets good gas mileage, relatively comfortable, powerful and fairly practical all in one package!
Says you, I get like 10mpg w/ mine, and turning 90° is hard. I think I got a lemon.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I've taken mine from wyoming to Wisconsin a few times and it's a fantastic ride. I agree the no reclining seat sucks but you can't have everything haha.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Says you, I get like 10mpg w/ mine, and turning 90° is hard. I think I got a lemon.
Says you. I still get 30mpg but my turning radius is worse than an Evo. Meaning a normal u-turn is now a 3 point turn.

QQ520TT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Solara, FRS, Prius
Totally agree every word! 22K miles so far, quite a few long trips, 150 laps on the track, over 700 0-60 aggressive accelerations recorded in draggy ...0 issue yet. Couldn't ask more!

AyeBird

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bagged 9th gen Accord and hopefully, an A90.
Says you. I still get 30mpg but my turning radius is worse than an Evo. Meaning a normal u-turn is now a 3 point turn.
Sounds like they’re totaled. Time to part out. 🤪

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
I've taken mine from wyoming to Wisconsin a few times and it's a fantastic ride. I agree the no reclining seat sucks but you can't have everything haha.
That’s why you pack a travel hammock, man!!!

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
You all are all wrong. These cars are cramped, hard to see out of, have wind buffeting, and a dim screen. They suck. Everyone should sell them and a huge loss. Just ask Motor Trend.
Sponsored