Any Dealers in Texas (or nearby state) selling at or below MSRP?

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Texas. There are a few here in San Antonio that are selling for MSRP. I found one on the East Coast 4k under and will be getting through them. I've never bought a car through online/text so hopefully it goes ok.
Just curious but shipping from East Coast to San Antonio would add on another $1000 or so? Unless your driving it back in that case that's a pretty decent way to break it in. Either way congrats. There seem to be a few in upstate NY and CT that i have found that are now going under MSRP just due to the fact that weather there is crap and people wont be driving them until Spring.
Sponsored

yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious but shipping from East Coast to San Antonio would add on another $1000 or so? Unless your driving it back in that case that's a pretty decent way to break it in. Either way congrats. There seem to be a few in upstate NY and CT that i have found that are now going under MSRP just due to the fact that weather there is crap and people wont be driving them until Spring.
They gave me a shipping quote of 700 which I didn't think was too bad since I thought it was going to be more. We will see if this deal goes through though

noooooooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 18 Golf GTI, 16 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR, 14 IS350 F-Sport (recently departed), 02 Jetta GLI (recently departed),
I just bought one in Houston for ~2k off MSRP for premium. that dealer as of 1.5 weeks ago, had 3 other premiums. The GM of the dealer happened to wonder by on the showroom while waiting for PDI to complete and said hi and mentioned they'd rather move more Supras at no markup. They only show 1 white one in the online inventory now though. I also had Toyota of Dallas quote me 55k for premium, along with another dealer in the houston area willing to match the price. If you don't mind going to Dallas or Houston and picking up your car in person, there are dealers in the Texas area doing discounts now for sure.

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
Courvelle Toyota in Louisiana that was willing to sell me a premium white pearl at 1000 off msrp, but I passed to buy a launch edition at sticker price.

Supra_GR2020

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camry TRD
A good buddy of mine works at a dealership in Dallas, TX and I know they are sitting on three premiums right now in black, red, and yellow.

He told me they are selling them for MSRP, but at this point they are entertaining any reasonable offers.

RotaryShinka

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7 and RX8
A good buddy of mine works at a dealership in Dallas, TX and I know they are sitting on three premiums right now in black, red, and yellow.

He told me they are selling them for MSRP, but at this point they are entertaining any reasonable offers.
Toyota Vandergriff in Arlington, TX has 4 Premiums selling below MSRP ($3,172)!!!! Best deal in DFW Area so far

Supra_GR2020

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camry TRD
Toyota Vandergriff in Arlington, TX has 4 Premiums selling below MSRP ($3,172)!!!! Best deal in DFW Area so far
Yeah not sure how legitimate that is. That would be invoice pricing and Toyota won't allow a dealership to advertise below invoice. They would probably honor it, but that would be plus dealership adds since almost every Toyota store in the metroplex has dealer adds.

brucema2910

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 528i, Lexus ES350Fsport
Do not buy at toyota at Dallas the worst experience I ever had. They put the price on cargurus as 50-52k for the supra. Coming in, it was charged 64k. A lot of the dealers have taken off the markup. But this place falsify their price, disgusting business. And they told me that how business works. I dont know what business works like that, put one price means the other. Then I tried to make the deal happened, charged me as the msrp, even though saying it was discounting. What it really is taking off the markup. The worst experience ever. I would not recommend you guys to come here for fake ads. Please consider it.

RotaryShinka

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7 and RX8
Do not buy at toyota at Dallas the worst experience I ever had. They put the price on cargurus as 50-52k for the supra. Coming in, it was charged 64k. A lot of the dealers have taken off the markup. But this place falsify their price, disgusting business. And they told me that how business works. I dont know what business works like that, put one price means the other. Then I tried to make the deal happened, charged me as the msrp, even though saying it was discounting. What it really is taking off the markup. The worst experience ever. I would not recommend you guys to come here for fake ads. Please consider it.
Noted.

Kendogg

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Yeah not sure how legitimate that is. That would be invoice pricing and Toyota won't allow a dealership to advertise below invoice. They would probably honor it, but that would be plus dealership adds since almost every Toyota store in the metroplex has dealer adds.
A lot of dealerships are advertising and selling at invoice pricing ($3-4k off). Not sure on the legality in Toyota's eyes, but many dealerships are doing it.

That dealership has 10 in stock. If Toyota doesn't want the dealership to take that much money off or advertise at that price, Toyota should do something to help these dealerships move inventory. They are starting to stack up.

Kendogg

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
I contacted that dealership to find out the details. They are a rip. They are advertising $3100-$3200 off. But then they are turning around and adding back on $1800-2500 in forced "dealer accessories."

S7.jpg

RotaryShinka

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7 and RX8
I contacted that dealership to find out the details. They are a rip. They are advertising $3100-$3200 off. But then they are turning around and adding back on $1800-2500 in forced "dealer accessories."

S7.jpg
I guess you still receive somewhat of a discount which takes the car back close to MSRP....
Sponsored