Anyone else keeping their Supra bone stock?

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
This is what I love. Do what makes you happiest with the car. I'm glad it means keeping it stock.

I do love the supra stock and a part of me wanted to keep my supra stock out of it being the best car I have driven (my last car was a V6 mustang as a reference of where I'm coming from) with a little bit of fear for ruining the car. More of me wanted to modify the car though to make it into the first of hopefully many cool cars in my garage
Sponsored

Lenny0

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
Iā€™m keeping my car completely stock as well. Too afraid to affect its value as itā€™s the phantom matte grey color and also void the warranty. Iā€™m afraid to even drive the car. I will be doing the wind buffeting solution but Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s about it.

OP
OP

ogun228

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Turbulence gray Premium Supra
" Care to share your alignment specs?"

I suspect each car to be unique in that respect but for me, it was -.02 toe in both fronts and -.14 toe both rears. Camber left alone. Car is definitely more planted
less likely to exhibit a drifting tendency. I feel more confident attacking corners.

Kaizen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Had my Supra since Aug 2019 and it's all stock mechanically. I tried JB4 and Titan Pro Tune for a week each. Car was way faster in my opinion, especially in the upper RPM range. I didn't like how it felt though. It wasn't as smooth a power delivery as factory tune. I removed the piggybacks and love going "slower". I daily mine and I'm trying to accept the car for what it is, which is hard to do with all the tempting mods available. I would like to see some GR performance/aesthetic part options from factory.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I don't want to keep it stock, but the locked ECU is tying my hands. Performance mods don't make so much sense if the car can't be re-tuned. On the plus side, I suppose it's saved me a few thousand dollars ?

nc_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Pro
I'm a millennial as well. I value the warranty far more than a little bit of added speed. I don't drag race or street race.
Likewise, especially considering the 5 year warranty we get as standard in the UK!

velocity2325

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Honda Accord, 2009 Scion tC, 2014 Tundra, 2021 A91 Supra
Other than PPF and carbon fiber spoiler, everything is stock. I would like to change the steering wheel and fix the wind issue but that is it. The car has everything I need so Iā€™m not really interested in doing anything else. But if you asked me when I was younger, I would be doing a heck lot more

CMCSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Same here. Added the buffeting fix and thatā€™s it so far. Care to share your alignment specs?

I may do the Tadda San speaker stuff come spring.......weā€™ll see. Car is fun as is.....
100% worth it. Cost me about $40 bucks and 2 hours. Completely changed the low-frequency sound to the point that people think I put a stereo in it. I never got that question before the upgrade.

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
99% of boomers plan to keep their car stock.
Boomer here so I had to reply of course. I did a number of cosmetic mods. But the ECU coding really customized the Supra to my liking.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Stock here too. Only have cosmetic mods (wing, carbon, spacers, BimmerCode, paddles) but will be getting catted downpipe soon just for the sound. Once car is paid off/warranty is nearly done i may consider tune and wider tires to handle the power but for now Iā€™m happy with the power and all
Sponsored