Anyone regret installing lowering springs?

REDLINE

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT350
Welp. I have a set of eibach z4 lowering springs and some set of silencers. I haven’t decided whether I want to install them or not, since my past experience with cars, every time I installed aftermarket parts, I always end up with some mysterious suspension noise. Anyone install springs and NOT get weird sounds?
Sponsored

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
No regrets.... cause if i did, i would've installed my stock ones back on again lol.

every car will have it's flaw the moment you modify it. Shieeet even stock cars have flaws, just accept it and move on.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Welp. I have a set of eibach z4 lowering springs and some set of silencers. I haven’t decided whether I want to install them or not, since my past experience with cars, every time I installed aftermarket parts, I always end up with some mysterious suspension noise. Anyone install springs and NOT get weird sounds?
~ Not one issue here with the euro eibach Z4 springs. Just a majorly improved look and handling.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
If you’re even worried about more noises, don’t do it. You’ll probably be fine but… the more stuff you add the more noise and things you’ll have to tinker with

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I’ve thought about getting another Supra and keeping it totally stock for the wife. Well… maybe sway bars and better tires. But that’d be it.

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
Would probably just go straight to coilovers if I knew what I wanted. But no regrets running height adjustable springs in the interim. No noises or anything out of the ordinary.

OP
OP

REDLINE

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT350
Would probably just go straight to coilovers if I knew what I wanted. But no regrets running height adjustable springs in the interim. No noises or anything out of the ordinary.
I hear ya, man. But I love the magnetic dampening so much…that’s a feature I definitely don’t want to lose

OP
OP

REDLINE

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT350
If you’re even worried about more noises, don’t do it. You’ll probably be fine but… the more stuff you add the more noise and things you’ll have to tinker with
…yyyeeeaaahhh… lol. Brain says don’t do it, heart says go for it :D

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
I have the Z4 springs as well and have had zero noises from the suspension and I've had them installed for close to a year now. The look and handling are well worth it imo.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
…yyyeeeaaahhh… lol. Brain says don’t do it, heart says go for it :D
I did run into one issue when putting the rears back together though. The rear driver-side lower control arm swivel hole DID NOT want to line up for me and I ended up stripping the bolt and had to source another from harbor freight to temporarily get the car back together while I waited on the OEM replacements to ship from Toyota. Other than this issue, the entire process from start to finish was super easy!

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
I’ve thought about getting another Supra and keeping it totally stock for the wife. Well… maybe sway bars and better tires. But that’d be it.
I did this 1st and that’s what made me want to buy another for just myself. 🤣
Sponsored