APEX Wheels | 19" Forged Sprint™ Line Group Buy - Concluded -

STSGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
@APEXRaceParts, is the Satin Black VS-5RS not available in supra fitment?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
@APEXRaceParts, is the Satin Black VS-5RS not available in supra fitment?
Correct, not at this time. We are bringing over a limited quantity of the Supra wheels so we had to be very selective about the finish options. I had wanted to bring black over, but it didn't make sense with the total amount we had allocated to this market. In the future, I would expect us to add Satin Black if these wheels sell well, but it will not be included in the initial shipment/this Group Buy.

-Tom

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Correct, not at this time. We are bringing over a limited quantity of the Supra wheels so we had to be very selective about the finish options. I had wanted to bring black over, but it didn't make sense with the total amount we had allocated to this market. In the future, I would expect us to add Satin Black if these wheels sell well, but it will not be included in the initial shipment/this Group Buy.

-Tom
Count me out, unfortunately. ☹ I was read to pull the trigger on this one.

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

-Tom
I wish I could have the option for an unfinished/raw wheel so I can get it colored myself. Guess I'll just have to eat the cost to get it redone anyway.

STSGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

-Tom
Any Idea when "the future" would be? lol

I wish I could have the option for an unfinished/raw wheel so I can get it colored myself. Guess I'll just have to eat the cost to get it redone anyway.
The cost savings of the Group Buy is offset by the cost to powdercoat them satin black lol. I've been waiting for these wheels since first announced so i decided to pledge for the anthracite. Figured i'll rock those for a bit and when i got tired, powdercoat them black.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
19" VS-5RS render complete:

We're still waiting on our sample set of the 19" VS-5RS wheels, but we think these renders do a great job of showcasing these wheels in Brushed Clear on the MKV Supra chassis. These photos are based on our standard 19" staggered fitment of 19x9.5 ET25 front and 19x11 ET40 available to pre-order on our Group Buy. More renders and on-car photos coming soon.

51914149297_8a15e7a921_h.jpg

STSGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Can we see white with Anthracite wheels?

Thanks!

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Can we see white with Anthracite wheels?

Thanks!
I've requested this, but I'm not sure when/if we'll see this combo for renders. Our Sample set in Satin Bronze should be arriving soon for true on car shots. Our main photoshop contractor for these images does great work (as you can see) but he is actually based in Ukraine. So far it hasn't been an issue and sending him requests has been fine but I'm not sure about this latest batch. I'll drop the images here if we get them.

-Tom

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm interested in the VS-5RS but it seems I can't find it in satin black although photos show it. I'd already of ordered if I could find it

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
I'm interested in the VS-5RS but it seems I can't find it in satin black although photos show it. I'd already of ordered if I could find it
Satin Black was not included in this initial production, unfortunately. The inbound finishes are Anthracite, Brushed Clear, and Satin Bronze for the VS-5RS. Apologies for the confusion, the thread has been updated.

-Tom

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Would have cancelled my TE37 Black edition order if these came in satin black :/, maybe later in the year

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
Pledged for the VS-5RS for 19x11 all around.

Running HKS HAS, and Verus camber plates. Sitting at about -3.1 camber in the front at the moment. Will spacers or extended lugs be needed? Or even aftermarket coil overs?

Couldn't decide between the satin bronze or the brushed clear. 1st choice was satin bronze but really wouldn't be mad at all if I ended up having to 'settle' for brushed clear.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Pledged for the VS-5RS for 19x11 all around.

Running HKS HAS, and Verus camber plates. Sitting at about -3.1 camber in the front at the moment. Will spacers or extended lugs be needed? Or even aftermarket coil overs?

Couldn't decide between the satin bronze or the brushed clear. 1st choice was satin bronze but really wouldn't be mad at all if I ended up having to 'settle' for brushed clear.
I've seen a setup that was very similar to yours work with the 19x11 et40 wheels. The details on that car are on the bottom of this OP:

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/go-wider-with-apex-18x11-et40-square-on-the-gr-supra.12814/

He was running narrower tires that may have helped with the fitment. If you run a wider tire, you may need a small front spacer, but the HKS HAS kit has surprisingly good inner clearance.

-Tom
Sponsored