Are the 2022 Supras on car-buying websites typos, or are 2022's actually arriving now at dealers?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Any changes or upgrades for the 2022s? Any idea if BMW/Toyota addressed the oil consumption issue with the 2022?
full screen Apple CarPlay; brightness control for center console media screen. I don’t think there is much else in changes… I’m sure someone will add to the list.
Sponsored

jmulk

First Name
Jimothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI
Any changes or upgrades for the 2022s? Any idea if BMW/Toyota addressed the oil consumption issue with the 2022?
I have the same question regarding the oil consumption issue, I don't think anyone knows and since Toyota won't acknowledge the issue (if it exists) we won't know until we have some empirical evidence from owners.

If you didn't know the 2021's also had a gas pedal lag issue.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I have the same question regarding the oil consumption issue, I don't think anyone knows and since Toyota won't acknowledge the issue (if it exists) we won't know until we have some empirical evidence from owners.

If you didn't know the 2021's also had a gas pedal lag issue.
hi, could you describe the gas pedal issue in more detail? Thank you

JerseyMKV3.0

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I have experienced this issue roughly a hand full of times. havent noticed it since I started running 93 not sure if its related to what octane is in the car.

87gpe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Bronco, Tahoe
I had that same throttle issue the other day in my 22. I tried to pull out of a gas station and the car damn near wouldn’t move with the throttle pressed. I haven’t had it happen since.

SupraMiami

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I had that same throttle issue the other day in my 22. I tried to pull out of a gas station and the car damn near wouldn’t move with the throttle pressed. I haven’t had it happen since.
Car wasn’t warmed up or it was too hot. It limits power.

87gpe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Bronco, Tahoe
Car wasn’t warmed up or it was too hot. It limits power.
It was 100% warmed up and no way it was overheated because I had just gotten gas in it. It’s only happened once, but if wasn’t because of that.

SupraMiami

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
It was 100% warmed up and no way it was overheated because I had just gotten gas in it. It’s only happened once, but if wasn’t because of that.
That’s odd, we’ve seen some of them do that down here because of oil issue. Hmm I’m curious now.
Sponsored