First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 premium - Phantom
My driver side window auto up isn't working but my auto down is.

I've tried rolling the window down then holding the it down on the second click for 15+ seconds then rolling up then holding on second up click on 15+ seconds and it still doesn't reset/calibrate. Am i doing something wrong?

Car was on acc power not engine start.

Any recommendations?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Yabai

Yabai

First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 premium - Phantom
Found the solution...

Only way to reset power windows is to do that process above and plug in the diagnostic tool that he dealer has and run the "initialize power window drive"... not sure if that tool is available for the public

MistarhGreene

First Name
Kyran
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0 Pro
I’ve finally figured it out, I was having the same issue on my 2.0.

What you need to do:

Make sure the car is fully off and windows rolled all the way up.

Start the car with pedal + ignition(engine running).

Auto roll either both or just the problem window down(you should be left with the window glass still slightly exposed).

Press and hold the window button all the way down and hold for 20 seconds(the exposed glass will disappear in the process).

Pull the window button all the way up, hold until the window is fully closed and continue to hold the button for another 20 seconds whilst the window is closed.

Now auto roll the window down and the issue should be fixed. Also just to note, the first time you roll the window down the glass will be completely hidden. After that you will see the glass but it will be flush with the door frame.

Hope this helps
Sponsored