First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
The B38, B48, B58 all use the same internals and share many other components. It’s referred to as BMW’s modular engine line.

DesertSupra2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 2.0 21 Camry TRD 18 RX350 19 Outback
Bro you’re an adult with a 57k car hating on people in a forum… relax
Okay........ still....broke boy 🤣😂
I feel bad for you dude. Moderator is now watching you, so you may want to refrain from from childish comments and stay on point. Don’t embarrass yourself further.

21sausage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Okay........ still....broke boy 🤣😂
I wouldn’t necessarily say having a 2.0 or 3.0 supra has any correlation to income… I have a 2.0 and a buddy of mine has a 3.0, I make 3x the amount of money he makes. The car you have doesn’t necessarily correlate directly to income. On a side note, my buddy wanted to drive my 2.0 and loved the way it drove. I drove his DP, e30 tuned, B58 and I instantly missed driving my 2.0. Its all personal preference really. If you strive for power, thats great. But thats not the only thing people look for in their cars. Not tryna bust your balls or anything, just was tryna make a point. Have a good day!

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I wouldn’t necessarily say having a 2.0 or 3.0 supra has any correlation to income… I have a 2.0 and a buddy of mine has a 3.0, I make 3x the amount of money he makes. The car you have doesn’t necessarily correlate directly to income. On a side note, my buddy wanted to drive my 2.0 and loved the way it drove. I drove his DP, e30 tuned, B58 and I instantly missed driving my 2.0. Its all personal preference really. If you strive for power, thats great. But thats not the only thing people look for in their cars. Not tryna bust your balls or anything, just was tryna make a point. Have a good day!
"my buddy wanted to drive my 2.0 and loved the way it drove. I drove his DP, e30 tuned, B58 and I instantly missed driving my 2.0"

Curious what made you miss driving your 2.0?

21sausage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
"my buddy wanted to drive my 2.0 and loved the way it drove. I drove his DP, e30 tuned, B58 and I instantly missed driving my 2.0"

Curious what made you miss driving your 2.0?
I think apart of it is just being accustom/comfortable with the way my car drives. I’m not saying his car wasn’t fun to drive, there was a noticeable increase in power which was nice to experience. I also felt like I could hear the car and feel the road much more in my car, but of course thats all personal preference. Im sure most people would agree his car is much more fun to drive, I personally just enjoy driving my 2.0.

My buddy is also the type of guy who loves to street race and I personally find more joy in driving in the canyons. We went canyon driving together and he definitely was struggling to keep up (maybe hes just a shitty driver lol). Im sure with more mods he’d find much more joy in his car but for now hes probably only 2k deep into mods. Regardless, I found joy in driving both models!

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
I think I would consider it if it came with better brakes and a stick. Without those it is more a lookin tourer opposed to sport focused cars. Sure someone trying to look good would chose the Supra but most drivers would chose the other two against the 2.0 as it currently sit in the market
AFter owning both a 2020 BRZ Hakone and a 2021 BRZ tS. THe 2.0 is so much better. It's more like they cant afford the 2.0 so they get a BRZ.

lordwalker

First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium, Macan GTS, RS5, Model Y
AFter owning both a 2020 BRZ Hakone and a 2021 BRZ tS. THe 2.0 is so much better. It's more like they cant afford the 2.0 so they get a BRZ.
I don't know that price plays too much of a role because the cars are so different, I still miss my performance pack BRZ from time to time even though the 3.0 I have now is so much more car. And still would like a GR86 to complete the garage.

Supra is better built and quicker all around but I did like how raw the Subaru was. Disliked the engine and that it was a rattle box though lol

a90trackedition

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
I got a brand new aFe charge pipe for sale if you want it--you're going to need it for higher boost.

Rob.B

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mx5 nd RF 2.0, Lotus 116, Toyota chr
I think revolution (tuner in Japan) already reached 380bhp at the crank with the 2.0.

I am also shopping for a 2.0 simply because of the weight difference and great tuner base.

Dp, tune, suspension and brakes and you will have a great canyon carver imo.

OP
OP
Cmelo

Cmelo

First Name
Celso
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra 2.0
I think revolution (tuner in Japan) already reached 380bhp at the crank with the 2.0.

I am also shopping for a 2.0 simply because of the weight difference and great tuner base.

Dp, tune, suspension and brakes and you will have a great canyon carver imo.
380 is very achievable with little effort. Im running 12s in 1/4 mile on DP and Tune. Can’t imagine a hybrid turbo and full ECU flash.
Sponsored