BC button and automatic lights buttons on signal lever not working?

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have the BC button and automatic headlights button on the turn signal lever stop working? Turn signals and turning on/off high beams works fine. Just the two buttons at the end dont seem to work anymore. I just noticed they were not working this last week and was working before the tune. maybe the tune took over the functions?
Sponsored

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
Not sure what tune you had. But with MHD (I think also just the jb4)

I could click the BC button and then push up or down my cruise control stick and it would open or close my exhaust

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Phantom
Anyone have the BC button and automatic headlights button on the turn signal lever stop working? Turn signals and turning on/off high beams works fine. Just the two buttons at the end dont seem to work anymore. I just noticed they were not working this last week and was working before the tune. maybe the tune took over the functions?
My car hasnā€™t been tuned and has the same problem :/

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
My automatic headlights button isnā€™t on the stalk in my A90 my auto headlights is on the dash. Iā€™m guessing you mean the high beams

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My automatic headlights button isnā€™t on the stalk in my A90 my auto headlights is on the dash. Iā€™m guessing you mean the high beams
You right my bad haha

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Update: I took my vehicle to the dealer and they said itā€™s from a defective part. They also said it is their first time encountering this. So theyā€™re going to replace the entire left stalk along with all the electrical components associated with it

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
I have the same problem--stock

ArtEmortal

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 GTI 1.8T, 2013 VW CC R-Line, 2020 Toyota Supra
I am in the same boat. the BC and auto highbeam buttons stopped working a week ago. I am out of warranty, 39k miles. I am also tuned, but i have not done the TSB Recall. I might let this one go.
Sponsored