NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Does sport plus make any difference at all? Haven't really seen anything that indicates there's more performance with it, but I'd be interested if its a throttle response thing.
sounds amazing, has this very aggressive Brapp/ chainsaw rip like the m cars with dct's do, especially on the auto, my manual does it even a little, but yes definitely more aggressive throttle mapping and when you let off you can really feel it, kind of hard to explain but almost like you can feel the fuel cut very aggressively the second you let off ( prob where you get that brapp sound from. definitely do it, literally was like a different car.
Sponsored

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Even on sale the AA is still 300 more than the CG. The CG is larger, likely flows more, no CEL, and from my perspective is a better designed DP that includes the transmission bracket.
But CG does not come with any guarantee.

If the CEL is triggered, CG won't replace it for free.

We offer both brands by the way, but its important to have full transparency on what you are getting with each option

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
But CG does not come with any guarantee.

If the CEL is triggered, CG won't replace it for free.

We offer both brands by the way, but its important to have full transparency on what you are getting with each option
this this this, no one listens to me when I say you are getting your money worth with the guarantee, these other brands will not warranty it like active does.

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium & 2019 Shelby GT350R
this this this, no one listens to me when I say you are getting your money worth with the guarantee, these other brands will not warranty it like active does.
Iā€™m aware of the no guarantee. Worth it to me and many others that run this with no CEL.
The AA guarantee doesnā€™t alone make it the best catted DP, no way. If thatā€™s the only requirement, of course everyone will jump on AA bandwagon.
Like I said, side by side, the CG to me is the clear winner and a better engineered DP.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I definitely recommend the AA downpipe. Super popular catted option and I have never heard of anyone getting a CEL with it. Also it sounds amazing šŸ˜
OMG Iā€™ve heard Rumanā€™s car šŸ˜± Itā€™s fantastic!!!! Paired with his sport button off/on. What a combo šŸ˜

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Doesnā€™t show on your website? Is there a code to use?
Text / DM / Email / PM us! I'll send a custom invoice to your email.

-Josh