Best catted downpipe ??

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
CG DS-1 from Speed Industry uses a 5 inch GESI cat. Flows more. Sounds awesome.
I will be finding out soon - I got the DS-1 for Christmas. I already have a MST V2 installed, so I can't wait to hear what it sounds like after adding the DP.
Sponsored

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I can give you guys my input once I install my AMS downpipe. Looking forward to hearing how it sounds.

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
Just had a read through this thread. I may be interested in buying a catted DP for a uk car mainly because EU cars are known to be quite a bit more muted thanks to the OPFs.
Has anyone got some confirmed dyno numbers before and after on a stock car just out of interest? Iā€™ve read positive things but not seen hard numbers yet. The UK warranty situation also leaves me a bit reluctant to go with a tune too quickly so I may just go with a DP to begin with if itā€™s worthwhile

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Just had a read through this thread. I may be interested in buying a catted DP for a uk car mainly because EU cars are known to be quite a bit more muted thanks to the OPFs.
Has anyone got some confirmed dyno numbers before and after on a stock car just out of interest? Iā€™ve read positive things but not seen hard numbers yet. The UK warranty situation also leaves me a bit reluctant to go with a tune too quickly so I may just go with a DP to begin with if itā€™s worthwhile
A high flow catted without a tune really wonā€™t do much

Reactions: zrk

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
A high flow catted without a tune really wonā€™t do much
Anecdotal evidence at best, and Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get skewered for sharing this, but I did notice a power bump after getting my catted AA DP installed. The turbo spools a little quicker and the car is a little more likely to spin its tires. This is when driving after picking it up - same ambient air temp, humidity, and road conditions. My tires were also around the same temp in my before and after runs (It was cool and damp that day and I donā€™t push until my tires reach at least 50*F).

That said, it was a small enough change that I stopped noticing after about 3 days.

Darwin

First Name
Tiry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2019 Ram 1500
I'm about to buy the custom exhaust from Vivid Racing. I'm leaning toward a CG Precision dp. Anyone ever heard of or have this combo?

Joey MKV

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0 Premium (absolute zero/red)
I will be finding out soon - I got the DS-1 for Christmas. I already have a MST V2 installed, so I can't wait to hear what it sounds like after adding the DP.
I have MST v2 and i'm thinking about going with the DS-1 catted dp aswell! How'd this end up sounding? Have any sound clips? šŸ¤“
Sponsored