First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Just because a cover comes from a company that outsources to a factory doesn’t make it any better than home made. Especially if the same material is used.
sure they can make them in bulk and faster. But I can have the same finished outcome. Especially for a simple “product” such as this.
:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Powaup

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
I keep going back and forth if I want Eventuri or HKS... Eventuri looks to be crafted really well and just a piece of art but I can get an open air HKS intake for much less and have even more turbo noises. Then if decide to go full cover I can upgrade later.

Eventuri owners, do you feel like your intake isn't loud enough? do you wish you bought something else instead?

Mk5Frank

First Name
franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 type r, 2021 supra
I keep going back and forth if I want Eventuri or HKS... Eventuri looks to be crafted really well and just a piece of art but I can get an open air HKS intake for much less and have even more turbo noises. Then if decide to go full cover I can upgrade later.

Eventuri owners, do you feel like your intake isn't loud enough? do you wish you bought something else instead?
I have eventuri and I love it. It makes all the right noises without being obnoxious. When you get on it you can hear the stustustustu and induction noise

armaspeed is super annoying imo no offense to those who have it

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
I have eventuri and I love it. It makes all the right noises without being obnoxious. When you get on it you can hear the stustustustu and induction noise

I'd agree with that. It's 'appropriate loud', not '90s Honda with only an AEM intake', loud. Lol

Also, I don't like HKS filter design or that the box is in 2 pieces however I've never seen the box in person so it could just look more janky to me in pictures than it really is.

Powaup

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra

Went and ordered the Eventuri. Should be here later this week

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Went and ordered the Eventuri. Should be here later this week
Congrats! Its a beautiful intake, please post pictures

Z4_M40i

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW Z4 M40i, BMW 740xd, GR Yaris CP
The clear cover is on back order.

I did manage to break my breather clip but it seems to have gone back on ok. Its not obvious how I could fit a hose clamp over this?

No problem ? yeah the clear cover looks awesome!

I was considering overlooking the turbo inlet although it came included with the MST V2 out of worry that I'd snap the crankcase vent hose as a number of others have done.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Another vote for Eventuri. The intake is a work of art. I would rate the induction noises as very subtle and mostly heard inside the cabin.

The gold heat shield is a nice touch for keeping IATs down.

Only con is the price. At $1400 its not the best dollar-per-horsepower spent.

-RJM

CB911BFE-86F4-4D7F-807B-1BECEF9C2EDC.jpeg

1E407490-B478-4962-8148-6ADDABEE346D.jpeg

12235B4A-1288-4125-90C2-27E39FA1547A.jpeg

Silleck

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Finally fitted MST induction kit and MST Performance Inlet Pipe, doesn’t sound massively louder than stock but there is more obvious turbo noise when pressing on with the roof down.

4-CCC20-AE-AE31-4149-ADDB-4168-CE33-E1-CB.jpg

E169-D2-A0-29-C2-4000-9-E00-E5-DEC3-D9609-F.jpg

97-F98645-EB79-4-CAD-937-C-A54-D254308-FB.jpg
Thats interesting because ive heard people say the MST one is one of the more louder ones.

Z4_M40i

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW Z4 M40i, BMW 740xd, GR Yaris CP
I’ve had asd off from new, hate things like that!

after a few more miles and driving harder, there is More noise that I first expected. Quite a few whooshes, as you expect, but also when backing off it sounds like a sink when you pull the plug, not so good.

There is a noticeable improvement in throttle response.

I may leave perf inlet pipe but swap the induction for a standard box with k&n panel if I can’t get used to the noise.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I’ve had asd off from new, hate things like that!

after a few more miles and driving harder, there is More noise that I first expected. Quite a few whooshes, as you expect, but also when backing off it sounds like a sink when you pull the plug, not so good.

There is a noticeable improvement in throttle response.

I may leave perf inlet pipe but swap the induction for a standard box with k&n panel if I can’t get used to the noise.
Noise aside, honestly, unless you're pushing several hundred HP or more over stock, this seems like the way to go. Stock airbox, aftermarket filter, and upgraded turbo inlet pipe.

Last edited:

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Noise aside, honestly, unless you're pushing several hundred HP or more over stock, this seems like the way to do. Stock airbox, aftermarket filter, and upgraded turbo inlet pipe.
Stock box, BMC filter, FTP intake pipe here. One reason for me was the ability to have both the Verus heat shield along with the aluminum shield attached to the stock intake. Who knows how much it really helps to have both in reality, but it works in my brain.
Sponsored