Best tuning company???

TX_MKV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra MKV
I’m new to the Supra scene. I just bought my ‘21 supra on Friday. It is completely stock, now in the past I’ve owned an ‘18 Focus ST and recently traded in my ‘19 Mustang Bullitt. Tuning with the Fords seemed very cut and dry as far as who to go with. However, with the Supra’s it seems that there are arguments to be made for each company. Any help/suggestions are highly appreciated!!
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
As @SD_MK said, first things first, check to see if you have a hardware-locked ECU. If you do, you're in a bit of a bind at the moment. If you're one of the lucky unicorns, you have quite a few options. If you are hardware locked, your ECU will need to be shipped overseas to be unlocked or cloned. If you're not in the mood to send your new ECU to Russia/Finland, you can tune with JB4, @Jesse DaBears can handle that for ya.

OP
OP
TX_MKV

TX_MKV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra MKV
My heart isn’t broken, I doubt sending the ECU off would be doable since it’s my daily.. how long does that usually take to send it off???

OP
OP
TX_MKV

TX_MKV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra MKV
My bad, when I first watched the linked video i missed the part about them being locked after 06/20.
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk