Best Weekend Car To Drive

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
My weekend fun car is my Shelby GT350R. Ticks every box as a drivers car.
My Supra may be quicker but it’s not as fun or as confidence inspiring as the Shelby. The 8k+ redline, magnetic ride control, and bespoke tremec is absolutely amazing. Hands down the most fun drivers car I’ve ever owned. The cooling and breaks never ever give up. You can hammer on it all day.
Subjective. I went from a 350R to a Supra for the exact, same reasons.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I'm pretty sure Webster is going to change brakes to breaks at some point in the near future based on the absurd amount of times people have no idea how to spell it correctly.

I'm going to take a break from driving my Mustang because I don't want to go to jail from mowing people over, and I don't really want to break anything, including human bodies.

I need to make sure my brakes are up to the task of stopping my Supra on track. Time to look over the brake system to make sure I can out brake Porsches on track.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Umm.. that's not manual shifting champ. 😂
Pushing in a clutch and moving your shifter to get in another gear or just moving your shifter to get into another gear, both require the driver's physical effort. It is literally manual shifting... Champ...

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Umm.. that's not manual shifting champ. 😂
Pushing in a clutch and moving your shifter to get in another gear or just moving your shifter to get into another gear, both require the driver's physical effort. It is literally manual shifting... Champ...
:popcorn:

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
My weekend fun car is my Shelby GT350R. Ticks every box as a drivers car.
My Supra may be quicker but it’s not as fun or as confidence inspiring as the Shelby. The 8k+ redline, magnetic ride control, and bespoke tremec is absolutely amazing. Hands down the most fun drivers car I’ve ever owned. The cooling and breaks never ever give up. You can hammer on it all day.
You havent wiped out a crowd yet? You make it sound like mustangs have always been well known precision handling machines…

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium & 2019 Shelby GT350R
You havent wiped out a crowd yet? You make it sound like mustangs have always been well known precision handling machines…
Never said that about mustangs. You put that in your own head. There’s always haters. Especially ones that don’t own both.
Wipe out a crowd. So cliche. 🙄 Did you come up with that amazing original burn all by yourself?

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Never said that about mustangs. You put that in your own head. There’s always haters. Especially ones that don’t own both.
Wipe out a crowd. So cliche. 🙄 Did you come up with that amazing original burn all by yourself?
Wait, wait! I have one: "Nice BMW!".

How did I do?

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
I don’t understand the point of this thread. It’s a question about what car “complements” another? Seems similar to asking which new purse best matches an older pair of heals in the closet.
For consideration, I recommend a nice pair of walking shoes and a stroll to really think about how dumb the premise of this question is. Then hopefully an adult decision will be made regarding need or want.

Now that’s out…. Yeah dude the Supra is a great choice 👍🏻
Sponsored