bFLASH ANNOUNCES MG1 UNLOCK SOLUTION! | Tuning your 2021+ Supra is FINALLY almost here!

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
At least they are marketing towards a solution. My spidey sense tells me they are a established enough company to scale their solution once they have it, unlike Femto. Femto should have had a team here in the US months ago vacuuming money.
I wish they had gone this way instead of the resellers strategy. That just allowed John to take in huge margin and monopolize the process.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I wish they had gone this way instead of the resellers strategy. That just allowed John to take in huge margin and monopolize the process.
They are more than willing to accept an ECU from anyone. People are just too scared to do it, I guess.

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
They are more than willing to accept an ECU from anyone. People are just too scared to do it, I guess.
I can't blame them. Sending your OE ECU across the pond is scary. I'm sure you havent forgot your personal experiences with that.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I can't blame them. Sending your OE ECU across the pond is scary. I'm sure you havent forgot your personal experiences with that.
I figured, the worst case was I buy a new ECU from the dealer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yes. It did hang out in customs (but here in the states) for a week+ till I got my shit together and figured out the paperwork.
Sponsored