Mark-in-Stoke

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86 Supra v
No luck whatsoever.
Have you contacted bimmercode yet, I've found their customer service brilliant.
I did notice on your post above about the red light been on and flashing, with mine I didn't notice the red light on, just the green and blue ( I may have missed the red one at some point, maybe).
Sponsored

OP
OP

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Have you contacted bimmercode yet, I've found their customer service brilliant.
I did notice on your post above about the red light been on and flashing, with mine I didn't notice the red light on, just the green and blue ( I may have missed the red one at some point, maybe).
I sent them a message days ago and have had no response at all.

Mark-in-Stoke

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86 Supra v
I sent them a message days ago and have had no response at all.
I emailed them regarding a delivery that went missing, they got back same day and offered to send a replacement which they did, it came in two days and I'm in the UK. Think I'd email them again

OP
OP

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I emailed them regarding a delivery that went missing, they got back same day and offered to send a replacement which they did, it came in two days and I'm in the UK. Think I'd email them again
Can you please provide me with the email you used, so I can also try it.

D-VO

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra (a91) Tungsten
Thank you. I will try that one also.
Did you ever get this working? I just got my CX in the mail today. Followed all the instructions, got the app to connect to the device, but bimmercode still won't connect. Wi-Fi off and in airplane mode.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Did you ever get this working? I just got my CX in the mail today. Followed all the instructions, got the app to connect to the device, but bimmercode still won't connect. Wi-Fi off and in airplane mode.
I had to ask a stupid question, but Bluetooth is on, right?

OP
OP

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Never got it to work. I ended up buying the MX+ and, as soon as I opened the app and hit connect, it worked the first time. I can only assume that either the connecter was defective or wouldn't work properly with my iPhone.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
MX+ is superior except BT5. Why is anyone buying CX? $20 difference? Or false advertising on CX...

Mark-in-Stoke

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86 Supra v
MX+ is superior except BT5. Why is anyone buying CX? $20 difference? Or false advertising on CX...
I've got the cx and to be honest it was a pita to connect first time, tried to connect it multiple times, and then as if by magic it connected for no apparent reason, since then it's been fine every things works as it should.

Last edited: