Bimmercode Question

lmore377

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
I pretty much never have problems when coding things. The only problem I have is that the headunit will forget things like bluetooth pairings and presets when I code it.
Sponsored

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone tried to reverse a setting and it doesn’t take? I have my car set to start up in Sport mode but I want to revert back to stock settings so my valve actually closes when I have it in comfort mode. It doesn’t close right now with this setting and I thought it would. I’m trying to revert back so that when my Magnaflow exhaust ever comes in then I can close the valve.

ThicWhips

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thicf30.com
Car(s)
A90 Supra
So I was going to look into using this guide (https://www.supramkv.com/threads/bimmercode-user-guide.6429/) so I can disable the fake piped in exhaust sound. I'm comfortable with wrenching but not so much with messing with software. For those that have used bimmercode to change settings, have you encountered problems, do you have any regrets? It sounds fairly easy / straightforward but just want to check, I don't want to mess up my new car.

Thanks for any response.
Give this a shot:

Lmk if you have any issues.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Has anyone figured out how to startup the car in Sport Traction mode (one press of the button)? I have the car starting in Sport Individual, but I haven't figured out the 2nd half of it. Additionally, is there a way to turn off the pop-up that shows up on the iDrive display when switching between traction control modes? I appreciate the assistance anyone can provide. Hope everyone gets out there today for a long, windows-down, sunny, drive! Raining here so it looks like she's going to stay snug in the garage. ?

gcmak

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Has anyone figured out how to startup the car in Sport Traction mode (one press of the button)? I have the car starting in Sport Individual, but I haven't figured out the 2nd half of it. Additionally, is there a way to turn off the pop-up that shows up on the iDrive display when switching between traction control modes? I appreciate the assistance anyone can provide. Hope everyone gets out there today for a long, windows-down, sunny, drive! Raining here so it looks like she's going to stay snug in the garage. ?
System settings > Pop-ups > Sport mode button
IMG_1684.jpeg

DaBear723

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Has anyone tried to reverse a setting and it doesn’t take? I have my car set to start up in Sport mode but I want to revert back to stock settings so my valve actually closes when I have it in comfort mode. It doesn’t close right now with this setting and I thought it would. I’m trying to revert back so that when my Magnaflow exhaust ever comes in then I can close the valve.
That is strange because my valve is closed at start up in sport mode (Magnaflow exhaust) until the car gets to idle then it opens. Given with the muffler deletes on both sides, cold starts are pretty loud even with the valve closed. I have start up in sport coded in and have no problems closing the valve in comfort mode.

OP
OP

10ICTXN

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 White
Give this a shot:

Lmk if you have any issues.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I did the active sound thing and the auto engine stop. I may do a few others. It was easy after all.

Yeah! Canyon bikes! I actually don’t have one for myself but got my son a road and a Mtn bike.

Are you the one with the custom Toyota badges? I would like to get those.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Thanks, I appreciate it. I did the active sound thing and the auto engine stop. I may do a few others. It was easy after all.

Yeah! Canyon bikes! I actually don’t have one for myself but got my son a road and a Mtn bike.

He is, and we all want them. Like. Right now.

Ground Beef

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Infiniti Q50S Hybrid

He has a video:

Actually has some pretty solid content! Check his channel out.

ThicWhips

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thicf30.com
Car(s)
A90 Supra

He is, and we all want them. Like. Right now.

Yeah we were having a hell of a time sourcing the toyota 86 badges in bulk (we use these for the custom application) The main goal was to be able to put a package together for people that was customizable and wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Long story short, we dropped 3k on 86 badges from overseas, they still haven't shown up (we ordered 4 months ago) As of last week I dropped another $4k just to source them within the states because I couldn't afford to wait any longer, I am getting 30-50 messages per week about these. lol. We have a final spray out on the phantom gray (this is the only color that is very difficult to match perfectly) Other than that, I will have them out in no time. Website is built, spray outs are perfect, we are almost there...

I appreciate you guys being patient. :)

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Yeah we were having a hell of a time sourcing the toyota 86 badges in bulk (we use these for the custom application) The main goal was to be able to put a package together for people that was customizable and wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Long story short, we dropped 3k on 86 badges from overseas, they still haven't shown up (we ordered 4 months ago) As of last week I dropped another $4k just to source them within the states because I couldn't afford to wait any longer, I am getting 30-50 messages per week about these. lol. We have a final spray out on the phantom gray (this is the only color that is very difficult to match perfectly) Other than that, I will have them out in no time. Website is built, spray outs are perfect, we are almost there...

I figured it was something along those lines. I can't wait. It's one of the last things on the car that's just ugly as fuck.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H

Will you be able to do Refraction Blue as well? Very interested

ThicWhips

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thicf30.com
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I figured it was something along those lines. I can't wait. It's one of the last things on the car that's just ugly as fuck.
Will you be able to do Refraction Blue as well? Very interested

Refraction blue will be an option! We are going to have all of the colors available.

The badges have arrived! I expect these to be for sale by the end of this week. I have a meeting today with a friend who is handling everything: production, orders, shipping, etc. The backing plates are already 3d printed, the badges are in and the website is built so we are officially ready. The paint matching is being done on demand (we don't know which paint codes will be the most popular so we will need to paint as orders come in). This first batch, we have 100 badges available. However the next batch should be in next week. I ordered those stateside, so we don't have any delays. These first 100 however, will sell out immediately. I Will report back at the end of day with specifics and I will make a forum post regarding launch times so you all are up to speed. I will also be making a video on these the day before they launch so others are prepared to order.

Thanks guys!
Sponsored

Attachments