freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Our Black November SALE is here, and starts NOW! :nixon:

This is a unique annual promotion on all of our products so if you've been on the fence on getting a tune then make sure to take advantage of it before Cyber Monday ends as another won't happen until next year this time!

🏷15% off single bootmod3 licenses with code 15BF2022

🏷20% off if buying 3+ licenses with code 20BF2022

🏷 For promos on other products such as BM3 FlexFuel kits, Intercoolers, charge pipes, check our website and use code 15BF2022-ALL

bootmod3 software comes with our 30 days no questions asked satisfaction guarantee policy along with unique license transfer ability that allows for moving your software license over to another vehicle later or even reselling it when moving to other cars.

https://www.bootmod3.com

bm3-bf2022.jpg
Does bm3 offer flex fuel , anti-lag and such for 2021+ supras?
Or is Ecutek still the only tuning platform to be able to incorporate this?

Thanks Steve
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
You’re not following. “FEMTO” can put whatever on the DME when they unlock. What this means is they can put custom software on it for BM3 that has all their Custom ROM stuff such as flex fuel, map switching, anti lag, etc and then you can do an all out custom map or just an off the shelf. Kapisch?
Lol. I’m pretty sure I’m following. I sorta wrote the book ok unlocking and what the various capabilities are. I really don’t care to argue with people on the internet, but I very much care about bad or false information getting passed around. MGFlasher, WinOLS, or any other flasher cannot write to SWFA or the boot loader. This is pretty widely known at this time.

So, I guess, I don’t care what you think or know, or claim to have done, but others reading can talk to Femto, verify sources, etc. and make sure you make an educated decision before you spend money and become disappointed.

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Exactly what I said! Thank you for proving my point! Wow. Reread what I wrote and you’ll see I kept saying IF they provide it to Femto they’ll do it. Holy Fffff

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Exactly what I said! Thank you for proving my point! Wow. Reread what I wrote and you’ll see I kept saying IF they provide it to Femto they’ll do it. Holy Fffff
🥱

the way people read things, clearly made some believe that all of the things you suggested are possible today. That is clearly not the case.

Fact as they stand.

* There is no anti-lag solution for Femto unlock
* There is no flex solution for Femto unlock
* The only PI solution for Femto unlock is stand-alone
* There is no writing to SWFA if you get a Femto unlock.

There is no reason to get upset over things that are ‘possible’ the only thing that matters to anyone reading is ‘what can I do with my car now.’

When I post shit, it’s not about being right or wrong or proving a point. It’s about making sure people make informed decisions with their money. You clearly implied that can do all this now.

One cannot do this now, and at the end of the day, it’s all that matters. If you want anti-lag, launch control, native reflex integration, etc. it’s clone time.

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Lmao, this is funny, are you me? My first paragraph isn’t educating you because you lack the understanding of what it means.

You can run ecutek on either the normal Femto unlock or clone. once again, the clone gets you non factory calibration tables.

Since you are being an arrogant ass, you can figure out the rest.
Wait wait. Im confused u can run ecutek on a femto unlock??? not a clone

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Bottom line:

Partial unlock with MHD and BM3 are “band-aid” solutions that cap the car around 600whp due to lack of PI, meth, flex-fuel.

Sounds to me like this is perfect for 99% of owners who modify their car, especially those who live in areas with no access to ethanol.

This is likely the end of the line as well, a full unlock without a clone makes no sense financially for femto or anyone else.

A90Enemy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Bottom line:

Partial unlock with MHD and BM3 are “band-aid” solutions that cap the car around 600whp due to lack of PI, meth, flex-fuel.

Sounds to me like this is perfect for 99% of owners who modify their car especially those who live in areas with no access to ethanol.
how come i keep seeing PI and meth can’t be run on BM3 when i’ve seen countless cars on PI and meth that are tuning with BM3

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
how come i keep seeing PI and meth can’t be run on BM3 when i’ve seen countless cars on PI and meth that are tuning with BM3
I’m going off what I’ve seen in this thread.

You’re saying a partial unlock with BM3 allows this?

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Because that’s what some want you to think 😂

Yo check this out:

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Bro im clueless when it comes to ecu's I swear shit is complicated lol. so if u cant why does razorlab mention "You can run ecutek on either the normal Femto unlock or clone. once again, the clone gets you non factory calibration tables." or did i understand that the wrong way?
I was mistaken. Zrk corrected me. Ecutek only on a clone.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
So if your goal is 500-600 whp on pump with a stock location turbo, like mine, the partial unlock with BM3 is the best option.

Reactions: zrk

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Holy shit. Please pay attention.

It absolutely does not on a Femto Unlock. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Repeat after me.

You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock. You cannot write to SWFA on the ECU with the Femto Unlock.
So, let me get this straight, you CAN write to swfa on the ecu with a femto unlock?