Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Hey Guys,
I currently am running the stage 2 91 OTS map on my supra, with stock wheels. I am currently having traction issues in 1-3. What settings did you guys do to combat this? Did you just follow the recommended setting? Please let me know and share your solutions! Thank you!
Sponsored

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
I lower it by 30% in 1st and 10% in 2nd gear. Works great

kyippee

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2022 M235
I'm curious to hear more experiences too. Flashed Bootmod3's OTS ACN91 stage 1 tune and it's a bit ridiculous on a completely stock car.

Without even trying to, I'm able to lay down two strips of rubber in 2nd and 3rd gear with some throttle. Driving it on track is a bit hairy too - very sideways. Driving with the "engine" setting in normal instead of sport does a lot to help with throttle ramp-up, but it's still tricky. It's a lot more torque than my E92 M3 track car, so it makes sense that driving style is something to be worked on too.

I'm thinking of doing the following - any feedback similar settings?
1st gear: -30%
2nd gear: -20%
3rd gear: -10%

4th gear and above seem to feel ok, so I'm leaving those alone

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I'm curious to hear more experiences too. Flashed Bootmod3's OTS ACN91 stage 1 tune and it's a bit ridiculous on a completely stock car.

Without even trying to, I'm able to lay down two strips of rubber in 2nd and 3rd gear with some throttle. Driving it on track is a bit hairy too - very sideways. Driving with the "engine" setting in normal instead of sport does a lot to help with throttle ramp-up, but it's still tricky. It's a lot more torque than my E92 M3 track car, so it makes sense that driving style is something to be worked on too.

I'm thinking of doing the following - any feedback similar settings?
1st gear: -30%
2nd gear: -20%
3rd gear: -10%

4th gear and above seem to feel ok, so I'm leaving those alone
Yeah -- you're gonna need tires.
Sponsored