Bm3 rough tune

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
@razorlab but BM3 is flawless how could you say that?! 🤦🏻‍♂️ I think that you should contact protuningfreaks support so they could do something about their crappy update.
I never made any statements or claims about OTS maps. I was only responding to your connecting complaints.

I know you're frustrated but have fun!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Karamk5

First Name
Essa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra
Update: Just replaced the battery and hate to admit, @XtremeMaC you are correct. It was indeed a battery issue. Also, I could still say that the newer ots 2.5 update is DEFINITELY not as smooth as the older 2.4 one.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Update: Just replaced the battery and hate to admit, @XtremeMaC you are correct. It was indeed a battery issue. Also, I could still say that the newer ots 2.5 update is DEFINITELY not as smooth as the older 2.4 one.
Sounds like someone needs to buy a domain named "willmy2020plusbatterygotodealer.com" 🤣

Glad it's resolved!

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Everything you keep saying points to a battery issue. Your scan even tells you so:

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 11.16.55 AM.png
Update: Just replaced the battery and hate to admit, @XtremeMaC you are correct. It was indeed a battery issue.
Get outta here! Logical data points pointing to the actual solution!!??!?!

Madness!!!

Today it is 95* out, therefore it is hot.

I did not shower this morning and I did a bunch of yardwork, therefore I am now smelly.

OP
OP

Karamk5

First Name
Essa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra
Bro stfu stop being a smart ass not everyone is a mechanic or spend all fucking day dissecting their car issue. There are people who have other things to do and enjoy modifying their cars as well. You are the type of guy who makes his car his personality I can just tell 😂😂😂.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Bro stfu stop being a smart ass not everyone is a mechanic or spend all fucking day dissecting their car issue. There are people who have other things to do and enjoy modifying their cars as well. You are the type of guy who makes his car his personality I can just tell 😂😂😂.
Isn't about any of that. It's about a bunch of people telling you what the issue was and your ego got in the way. Glad you finally figured it out though! Smart one.

Not even sure what "Makes his car your personality" even means so I'll leave that high school sounding thing alone.

Since you tried a dig, I'll follow up with.... anyone that says bro and stfu online is like living in their parents house still, or still acting like it.

OP
OP

Karamk5

First Name
Essa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra
First of all, this isnt about ego or anything. I frequently referred that I am not an expert. It is about why should I instantly believe random people in forums especially that I will be paying 300$ for the fix. My issue did not last a week so why the hurry. Another thing grandpa, nobody is living in their parents’ house I am a 20 year old living on my own and this is our generation’s “vocabulary”. You should be more concerned about yourself, a grown ass man acting like dick in the internet.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Sounds like someone needs to buy a domain named "willmy2020plusbatterygotodealer.com" 🤣

Glad it's resolved!
no more.

Also- wtf is going on in this thread. is @Karamk5 actually @Jrob in disguise?

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
Get outta here! Logical data points pointing to the actual solution!!??!?!

Madness!!!

Today it is 95* out, therefore it is hot.

I did not shower this morning and I did a bunch of yardwork, therefore I am now smelly.
It’s 2023 bro, facts can identify as false information. Take your logic elsewhere.