Bootmod3 Flex Fuel, Antilag, Map Switching, anyone try it?

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Just noticed bootmod3 released their CustomROM with all these crazy features I was patiently waiting on. Anyone try them yet? I’m thinking to redo my custom map with my tuner so it gets all these features but looks like anyone can just convert any existing OTS or custom map and get Antilag as a freebie!

Sponsored

kyippee

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2022 M235
Any tips on how to do this? When I go to "OTS maps" it lists 6/21/2021 dated maps, and I don't see any CustomROM maps. I have no clue how to access those features - I'd love to be able to switch between stock map and stage 1, etc

OP
OP

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
I emailed them and they haven’t yet released the new OTS maps for this that they call MultiMaps but you can take any existing map and click on the Convert to CustomROM button and it gives you antilag on it! I just tried it this morning on the way to work and its pretty badass on a roll ? car builds boost and just lurches forward, will be good for some kills soon LOL waiting on them to push the OTS MultiMaps so I can give the rest a go. Crazy what they provide as a free update!

A90 Shop

First Name
A90 Shop
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.a90shop.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium, Absolute White
Any tips on how to do this? When I go to "OTS maps" it lists 6/21/2021 dated maps, and I don't see any CustomROM maps. I have no clue how to access those features - I'd love to be able to switch between stock map and stage 1, etc
You need to order a custom tune from a BM3 tuner. We work with the most popular tuner. DM me if you still need help.

OP
OP

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
BM3 are releasing their MultiMap OTS maps today or tomorrow I think, emailed them yesterday about it so you can get all this free as an OTS or you go with custom map from a tuner in case you have more mods than an OTS can maximize.

kyippee

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2022 M235
I flashed it but can’t get map switching to activate… tried both the cruise control hold and cruise control speed down methods

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Id want a bootmod3 tune but none of the shops in my area use anything besides ecutek. Is there a way I can get a custom tune sent in? @a90shop

OP
OP

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Id want a bootmod3 tune but none of the shops in my area use anything besides ecutek. Is there a way I can get a custom tune sent in? @a90shop
you just do that from inside the app, you got the request custom map buttonat the top of the my maps screen and do it remotely with someone like Paul Johnson (F80Paul)

OP
OP

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Flashed this morning and used Live Adjust screen to set my ethanol % manually to 60% as I wait on the bm3 flex fuel kit and its night and day difference from E30 OTS. Almost can’t believe this is a free update! Can’t wait for the flex fuel kit hardware!

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
I would but the last app update now prevents the BM3 app from recognizing my car. Already talked to support about it. I'm guessing it's because I'm on Android 12 now.

EDIT: brb, just saw there was a new update that says in the description "Connectivity fix for Android 11+"

EDIT EDIT: it works now!

Last edited:
OP
OP

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Yeah I had the same on Android because Google changed something but they were quick to push an update within like a day and I got it working again on my tablet. I switch between my iPhone and my Samsung tablet depending on what I’m doing with it.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Flashed the new multi-map OTS. Everything works well. Map switching from the cruise button works okay, but I'm staying on that map 3 93+flex forever lol (until I custom tune with my new turbo).

Reactions: zrk

QQ520TT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Solara, FRS, Prius
Flashed the new multi-map OTS. Everything works well. Map switching from the cruise button works okay, but I'm staying on that map 3 93+flex forever lol (until I custom tune with my new turbo).
I just flashed the 91 multimap...it shows successful but the map switching function is not working. So I have no clue which map I am using....tried either pressing Resume button or Cruise Down Key...No response at all..

Emailed the customer service to see what your words are. Their customer service so far is very fast and helpful!
Sponsored