SERI0UsLee

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
IMG_3786.jpeg
Anyone running this kit notice the bov doesn't seal properly? Seems like a quality issue with turbo smart. Curious if this is why we are hearing it leak at partial throttle.
IMG_3787.jpeg

(Other side of bov). No matter how I angle this side no light shines through.

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
IMG_3786.jpeg
Anyone running this kit notice the bov doesn't seal properly? Seems like a quality issue with turbo smart. Curious if this is why we are hearing it leak at partial throttle.
IMG_3787.jpeg

(Other side of bov). No matter how I angle this side no light shines through.
It’s been documented that it does that cause of the spring. You can go stiffer spring but less sounds. BMS said there’s no issue with it affecting any power.

2021Supra

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2021 Lexus RC300, 2007 Tundra, 1975 Ch
you'll have to use the BMS bottom charge pipe.. the upper is longer than the FTP, they won't line up
I kept the bottom FTP charge pipe in place and only replaced the upper section with the BMS. No issues with the install. I also had the longer coupling from Visconti, which might have helped in this situation. Just to clear up any confusion. You can mismatch the section, at least for me.

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Any code for forum members at all? I tried ordering this direct from BMS and got some bullshit run around where they wanted me to send them my ID and bank statements.

In the last six months I have literally purchased big items like a $25,000 Ducati Paul Smart, $20,000 Indian FTR and in the past few weeks $5,000 wheels for my Supra all done with a credit card, but somehow BMS wants me to do extra steps just to buy $600 chargepipes. So annoyed.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Any code for forum members at all? I tried ordering this direct from BMS and got some bullshit run around where they wanted me to send them my ID and bank statements.

In the last six months I have literally purchased big items like a $25,000 Ducati Paul Smart, $20,000 Indian FTR and in the past few weeks $5,000 wheels for my Supra all done with a credit card, but somehow BMS wants me to do extra steps just to buy $600 chargepipes. So annoyed.
Hit up Mike @Extreme Power House he'll do you right!

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
More steps than I wanted even then.

Just placed an order on your website instead. No reason for me to hustle you over a few bucks.

thanks,

dnk

tlcmk5

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-CF
Anyone installed the BMS BOV kit with aftermarket manifold. Did your still using Evap adapter for vacuum line to the BOV or can it be using the 1/8 NPT port available on the manifold.

dustwhyn

First Name
Dustyn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 M340i
We will change the sensor orientation on the next batch, it's confirmed.
Any idea when these revised ones will be ready to ship? I ended up selling my BOV version, but I would like to pick up the non-BOV version once they’re revised.

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Any idea when these revised ones will be ready to ship? I ended up selling my BOV version, but I would like to pick up the non-BOV version once they’re revised.
Two more weeks. It's been two months now since I orderered mine.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Like the foot queen, @CafeRacerQueen, stated - two weeks. It's always two weeks.

I once ordered a part that came in five days. I knew then that it wasn't something I wanted. I sent that shit back and told the vendor I wouldn't accept it unless it took two weeks. I hate scammers...

dustwhyn

First Name
Dustyn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 M340i
Two more weeks. It's been two months now since I orderered mine.
Like the foot queen, @CafeRacerQueen, stated - two weeks. It's always two weeks.

I once ordered a part that came in five days. I knew then that it wasn't something I wanted. I sent that shit back and told the vendor I wouldn't accept it unless it took two weeks. I hate scammers...
Jesus Christ y’all are childish sometimes.

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
I'm no inventory management expert, but I think they will probably avoid announcing the new design until the last unit of the old design leaves the warehouse...
Sponsored