Calling all Canadians!

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
That's fucking bull shit they're in the dark. I signed all my papers and lease today. Expected delivery end of the month. planning launch party and photo sessions already.
Yup Im pretty annoyed now. I even went in there today to tell them other dealers know a lot more and they still didn’t have any answers.
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Yup Im pretty annoyed now. I even went in there today to tell them other dealers know a lot more and they still didn’t have any answers.
But again it's just my dealer. I know dealers had to apply to become supra dealers cause of training and tools needed. Higher volume dealers get first dibs while smaller ones dont. Maybe head office are ghosting some dealers. I called all the dealers in Saskatchewan. Only two dealers getting them, one each. So maybe that's why they dont know much.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
My dealer told me that "The first few are coming of the line soon" yesterday... Coming off the line soon, despite being in Halifax a month ago :rolleyes:

The experience with this car has really soured me on Toyota, their handling of production (so few cars) and really terrible communication with their dealers just sucks.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Showing up at eastern dealers

Last edited:
OP
OP
RRKnight

RRKnight

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus NCX200T F Sport
Called Georgetown Toyota and they are auctioning the supras. They are getting 2. I'm going to drop by after work to check it out in person.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Called Georgetown Toyota and they are auctioning the supras. They are getting 2. I'm going to drop by after work to check it out in person.
Auction? wtf are we the united states. thought that wasn't allowed. got mine at msrp.

OP
OP
RRKnight

RRKnight

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus NCX200T F Sport
Auction? wtf are we the united states. thought that wasn't allowed. got mine at msrp.
Yep and here's the shady part. They said because they can't sell it above MSRP. The winner of the auction is required to pay the difference in cash while the bill of sale shows MSRP. LOL

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yep and here's the shady part. They said because they can't sell it above MSRP. The winner of the auction is required to pay the difference in cash while the bill of sale shows MSRP. LOL
They aren;t allowed to sell it MSRP. Report that to CRA and Toyota.

OP
OP
RRKnight

RRKnight

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus NCX200T F Sport
Popped into the dealer and finally saw the car in person. It's alot nicer in person than on the photos. It's very low ride too. I'm 5'5" and I feel like a giant looking down at it. However when compared to the GT4, the GT4 had the wow factor over the supra. It's a very nice ride but not supercar territory like the GT4.

20190715_193806.jpg

20190715_193835.jpg

20190715_193843.jpg

20190715_194020.jpg

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are any of you guys outside of Toronto? Kitchener-London way? I'm second in line at my dealer. Wont get it until fall maybe. Would love to actually take a seat in one instead of staring from the outside lol I've got a week off after launch if anyone feels like showing theirs off :D
Why would you torment your self lol. Getting a slice of pizza and not the whole thing.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Lol dealer calls me today, says he has a Supra on the lot and that I can come take a look at it - guy said he had 3 people in line last week, now he's saying that if I tell him that I want it, I can have it...

Yellow tho, and while I do like the yellow, my gf hates it and the blue looks much nicer.

imgpsh_fullsize_anim.jpeg

OP
OP
RRKnight

RRKnight

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus NCX200T F Sport
Lol dealer calls me today, says he has a Supra on the lot and that I can come take a look at it - guy said he had 3 people in line last week, now he's saying that if I tell him that I want it, I can have it...

Yellow tho, and while I do like the yellow, my gf hates it and the blue looks much nicer.

imgpsh_fullsize_anim.jpeg
Damn where is that dealer? I'll take the yellow! LOL
Sponsored