Jah29

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
987, ZL11LE, ND2
FYI:

I purchased the negative camber front hubs and had problems. Hope to save some other people from repeating them.

For one of them, the part number on the box was correct, but when i checked the actual knuckle it had the positive camber part number. Returned it for the correct one.

When I got both knuckles and confirmed they were correct, it turned out that the 2 holes for the brakeline holder and the one hole for the abs sensor had not been threaded on either of them.(One was ordered from bmw for a z4 and one was ordered from toyota for a supra.) I desided to thread them myself rather than return them. It was pretty soft aluminum and fairly easy.

All of this was annoying and easy to rectify, but usually I donā€™t look over parts much before I install them. I got lucky I was paying attention this time:)
Sponsored

JRTritsch

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra MT, 93 MR2
I remember mine came without threads too. Ideally youā€™d have a bottoming tap as the holes are pretty shallow.

I donā€™t know if I verified the part numbers, but the camber did change in the right direction.