Can anyone verify status of qc hold??

BottomGear

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT, C43, A4, Jeep TJ
After researching it a bit I think it is an issue with the GST dealers. Everyone else in the US uses tracking software like Toyota's Project ETA they just rolled out that tracks it like FedEx with clear details, but for some reason the GST dealers haven't adopted it yet. Hopefully my A91-MT just got lost in their madness and the railhead arrival they are mentioning is one in the US and not in Europe waiting to get on a ship.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
After researching it a bit I think it is an issue with the GST dealers. Everyone else in the US uses tracking software like Toyota's Project ETA they just rolled out that tracks it like FedEx with clear details, but for some reason the GST dealers haven't adopted it yet. Hopefully my A91-MT just got lost in their madness and the railhead arrival they are mentioning is one in the US and not in Europe waiting to get on a ship.
My A91 is coming from SET and my buddy has his coming from GST both qc holds have been lifted. I believe all distributors have lifted the hold but can not say definitively. Although I believe someone on the forum who is from Florida mention the hold has been lifted there as well, I dunno who the distributor is for that state.

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Iā€™m in NY and my dealer has zero word on anything related to my carā€¦ when I speak to someone other than the representative Iā€™m dealing with I get answersā€¦

BottomGear

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT, C43, A4, Jeep TJ
Iā€™m in NY and my dealer has zero word on anything related to my carā€¦ when I speak to someone other than the representative Iā€™m dealing with I get answersā€¦
I'm dealing with the same here in Texas. It's not on QC hold but "under open campaign" whatever that means. Could be at a railhead waiting to board a ship or in the US at one waiting to load onto the delivery truck. Who knows at this point.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
ā€˜23 Supra A91-MT Burnout

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
How are you all searching the status with this fedex like tracking?
Gotta bug the sales staff about updates, and they give me screenshots of the system. Luckily my guy has been pretty good about giving me visibility every few days.

He doesnā€™t get paid until the car is in my hands, so heā€™s got a vested interest too šŸ˜‚

cbring

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91 Cu Later
Ok..my dealer who is in the SET network finally replied to me. He said the hold indeed has been lifted and he sees a lot of deliveries for the 28th! I for one am excited!!!

its the 28th hows it lookin :)

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
FAF8ACF2-A37A-43B1-BE9C-7186C74B532B.jpeg

mine finally has cleared the quagmire known as Long Beach port and is on the train. Slow but study progress.
Sponsored

Last edited: