Canadian Manual Transmission Allocations

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
The stock black side skirts. Those are separate pieces.
So the side skirt isn't one big piece? They're made up of separate sections, and you're saying those are easily replaceable and fairly inexpensive?
Sponsored

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
Neat, that's good to know, thanks jtsang!

The front parts of my sideskirts, just behind the front tires are indicative of a car with 40,000km, not 4000km :D

You wouldn't happen to have a part number would you?

silver28

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 435i
Got my manual! I actually ordered a CU later from Don Valley back in Aug 2022. Over the last month they offered me a white one and then a red one in which I declined. They offered me the blue one as someone had to give it upā€¦so thought Iā€™d take it!

Iā€™ve had three manual BMWsā€¦06 Z4, 09 E92 and the 435i in the pic. The feel of the Supra is like my old Z4ā€¦long hood, low visibility and tight cabin. The driving and shifting experience is much tighter and more precise than my 435i. My 435i feels like a boat now. I canā€™t say much about the power as Iā€™m still obviously in the break in period.

Overall it feels like a BMWā€¦clutch engagement was the same as my 435i. Drove it off the lot like I had it for years. Shifts are much shorter by farā€¦and that auto rev match was interesting. I was doing it at the same time out of habit but going to try and let the computer do its thing.

Overall, pretty happy with it!

IMG_8377.jpeg

ApexTheory

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Got my manual! I actually ordered a CU later from Don Valley back in Aug 2022. Over the last month they offered me a white one and then a red one in which I declined. They offered me the blue one as someone had to give it upā€¦so thought Iā€™d take it!

Iā€™ve had three manual BMWsā€¦06 Z4, 09 E92 and the 435i in the pic. The feel of the Supra is like my old Z4ā€¦long hood, low visibility and tight cabin. The driving and shifting experience is much tighter and more precise than my 435i. My 435i feels like a boat now. I canā€™t say much about the power as Iā€™m still obviously in the break in period.

Overall it feels like a BMWā€¦clutch engagement was the same as my 435i. Drove it off the lot like I had it for years. Shifts are much shorter by farā€¦and that auto rev match was interesting. I was doing it at the same time out of habit but going to try and let the computer do its thing.

Overall, pretty happy with it!

IMG_8377.jpeg
I actually came into my Stratosphere Blue the same way...buyer backed out on delivery. And I have ZERO complaints. It's such a gorgeous colour in person, definitely my favourite of the lot. I generally keep the rev matching on as it works surprisingly well and makes driving effortless.

Welcome to the club.

5AMPWR

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Sti Sport tech - 2023 Manual 3.0 - On order
Rumor is Sherwood Toyota in Edmonton has a 2023 white manual for sale, if someone is still looking.

Suprachu

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 45th Anniversary Edition MT Supra
@Rustyoid is there any 2024 coming for dealers in Ontario? I am trying to hunt down either a Nitro Yellow 2023 AT/MT or a 2024 MT in white or CU Later. Thanks!!

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
@Rustyoid is there any 2024 coming for dealers in Ontario? I am trying to hunt down either a Nitro Yellow 2023 AT/MT or a 2024 MT in white or CU Later. Thanks!!
Just call the dealers. That's all you can really do. By the time you find out ones coming someone probably already bought it.

Ace of Laces

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
14ā€™ Benz C350, 20' Porsche Taycan 4S, 23' MT Supra
thereā€™s a dealer with a 23ā€™ Used nitro yellow AT for sale for I believe $59k as for MTā€™s 24 allocations are starting to hit dealers but your best bet is to call them and get on a list

Suprachu

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 45th Anniversary Edition MT Supra
thereā€™s a dealer with a 23ā€™ Used nitro yellow AT for sale for I believe $59k as for MTā€™s 24 allocations are starting to hit dealers but your best bet is to call them and get on a list
I drove an hour and a bit to see that one in person, and NEVER seen a car with so many stone chips and imperfections in 20k of driving in the SAME YEAR as production... it is in such bad shape, still had a stone in the grille sitting in their show room. Was really disappointed.

Ace of Laces

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
14ā€™ Benz C350, 20' Porsche Taycan 4S, 23' MT Supra
I drove an hour and a bit to see that one in person, and NEVER seen a car with so many stone chips and imperfections in 20k of driving in the SAME YEAR as production... it is in such bad shape, still had a stone in the grille sitting in their show room. Was really disappointed.
Ah I knew there was a reason why it was so cheap. I got mine PPF on the front end right away the paint is super soft.

Kujiwara

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra AT Stratosphere, GLI32, SVT Cobra
Just snatched a brand new 2023 3.0AT Stratosphere with 50kms on the clock from Jim Pattison Downtown Vancouver for 5k off MSRP! Delaying delivery to trailer it straight to PPF shop for full car protection, weather has been rough in Vancouver lately

EDIT: They also have a GR Corolla in stock for MSRP if anyone is looking, great guys and they claim they never mark up on anything.
Sponsored