Car excessively burning oil?

Is your car excessively burning oil?

• Total voters

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
It's true! every car has a weird "Achillies hill" issue, this one worries me if I want to keep the car past Warranty. Otherwise, the car would be PERFECT
My new, less than 30000km GTi in Germany failed the cyl 4 spark plug. Ignition failure with a broken plug electrode bouncing around in the cyl at 190km per hour lol.

New motor. NO problems. Sold the car to a colleage who was more than happy VW placed new motor, with warranty and even replaced the clutch at the time. People freak if something breaks lol. Shite breaks on cars, its not a frame bending accident etc. Its mechanical/electrical - you have warranty - so use it! :)
Sponsored

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I am on my 4th quart since I picked up the car from the dealer, I have been pretty much exactly burning a quart every 1000 miles if not a little less.

I drive pretty hard, and daily the car. JB4+E30 most of the time and usually acting up trying to make as much noise as possible.

Once I cross 10k miles I will likely change the oil and move up to 0w-30, but for now I just keep a spare container in the glove box!