Catless DP makes less pops

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
The highest quality pipe is the evolution racewerks. It's handbuilt in the US. Best finish, wielding, etc..

Many brands are proven to fit without issues, Evolution Racewerks, Active Autowerke, MAD, etc...

If you get a proven brand, it'll be 304 stainless steel. The cheaper eBay ones use the 201 lower quality steel.
Well hot damn. Hadn't heard of this company before. Looks like an excellent catless downpipe. Love the fact that you can buy them with a thermal coating. If this something you stock?
Sponsored

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Hello everyone, I recently just installed a catless dp and am finding that the car makes less pops now after a 1 week then when I first installed it. Case and point on downshifting from 3rd to 2nd, it makes zero. When I first put it on, it made same amount of pops just louder. Im on stock tune, and I also have a permanent o2 sensor code(p0136 code) yet no CEL since I run a cat sim. I understand pops are not for everyone but I like them. Is my o2 sensor bad or do i just need a tune.
I'm on a JB4 and running E30 w/ a Titan catless DP and i definitely get more pops & louder than stock.

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
doesnt work
I have an 02 extension on my catless DP and it doesn't avoid codes either....the CEL pops for mine typically on cold start-ups. It may stay off for a drive or two but it always pops back on.

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
still debating getting a jB4 but I have a boostlogic exhaust with Function werks downpipe and the pops are so loud I scare bystanders lol
My MK5 is not a garage queen but not a daily either, i'd like to run a full exhaust at some point to make it loud AF but not ghetto mustang straight pipe raspy crap loud. :) It's a sports car, it's allowed to be loud.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Well hot damn. Hadn't heard of this company before. Looks like an excellent catless downpipe. Love the fact that you can buy them with a thermal coating. If this something you stock?
we don't sell catless :(

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Aaaahhhhh that's what you're talking about. Ok, that makes sense. Was aware that was happening. I personally haven't had an exhaust valve since there was about 1500mi on the car so nothing to control.
I got the AWE track as well and so glad to hear I don’t have to worry about the exhaust valve crap. I want it open all the time and couldn’t imaging going to some dadgum computer setting just to keep ‘em open 😳 To each his own but I didn’t want another family car when I got this.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, myself included for my new 23, I have sold plenty for supra's and even more for g8x, so far all have worked.
What will be your new name when you get your 2023???
Sponsored