Catless DP makes less pops

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
I've never been pulled over in ATL for my louder pops catless dp. However my friend did but it's because he has the same catless dp(Armytrix)as me but he has a Tomei dual exit that's is ridiculously loud as a combo. Catless dp with stock exhaust doesn't bother Atlanta's finest 😂.

OP
OP
What2JZ

What2JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Toyota Supra
I've never been pulled over in ATL for my louder pops catless dp. However my friend did but it's because he has the same catless dp(Armytrix)as me but he has a Tomei dual exit that's is ridiculously loud as a combo. Catless dp with stock exhaust doesn't bother Atlanta's finest 😂.
Did you car still maintain the pops with that dp, i was looking at that one, but backed off for the price

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
Did you car still maintain the pops with that dp, i was looking at that one, but backed off for the price

Oh I love it!!!! It has never thrown a CEL for for over a dozen thousand miles. It is super loud with the pops and crackles.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I had no clue JB4 could mess with the pops, I’m interested in the setting you’re talking about.
It can't. JB4 doesn't control fueling or timing at all. It can't. It can only open and close the exhaust valve.

JSmoothBui

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Also Armytrix catless dp with no cel! That o2 simulator is nice, I posted pics comparing it with my old Titan catless dp in my build thread as well

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
It can't. JB4 doesn't control fueling or timing at all. It can't. It can only open and close the exhaust valve.
correct, but some may be unaware that when they press their sport button the valve will not actuate to open as the JB4 is controlling it. I needed to “unclick” the setting in the JB4 so the sport button operated as normal OEM.
Sponsored