2022 Supra 3.0

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
Granted it's only been a few days but no CEL with my MAD catless dp using bid daddies. The sound is incredible with the AWE track exhaust!!!!! Like a whole new car :flame:
just out of curiosity, say the big daddies fix fails, can you easily swap out that piece (while DP is still installed) or do you have to remove the entire DP to get to that sensor?

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
I have tried the bigdaddies cel fix, and it does not work for me so YMMV fyi. Just to follow up for the future, the only solutions conjured up are:
- Tune
- Keep exhaust valve open despite it already bing open in sport mode
- Swap to armytrix downpipe
Just out of curiosity, which DP are you running?

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
I second this i have AMS catted to AWE resonated touring with JB4 and it pops and cracks like crazy… hell I’m considering switching to catless just for more pops
does the JB4 increase pops? I want more pops, I'm a 2022 so not as many as some of the 2020's in here lol

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
How's the drone with that exhaust set up? I daily my car, so minimal drone is preferred but my goodness I want my car louder.
there is gonna be drone, and the cold start is brutal

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
does the JB4 increase pops? I want more pops, I'm a 2022 so not as many as some of the 2020's in here lol
JB4 won’t increase pops at all just increases boost. If you want sound a nice cat back exhaust and downpipe would suffice AWE makes really top notch acoustic stuff had their products on my 392 charger and C7 Z06 as well always great sounds

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Just so I follow, if I keep the valve completely open (lets say unplug the fuse), I will avoid a CEL on an catless DP, untuned, non-jb4 car?
No. The O2 sensors surround the cat, has nothing to do with the valve.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
there is gonna be drone, and the cold start is brutal
slightly off topic, but does kenji catless dp + stock exhaust have drone as well? not sure if you installed dp + catback at the same time, but i will be installing the dp on the a91 once it arrives!

calebc

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra mkv
slightly off topic, but does kenji catless dp + stock exhaust have drone as well? not sure if you installed dp + catback at the same time, but i will be installing the dp on the a91 once it arrives!
yep, you're bound to get droning with catless due to how loud it is. Sound=vibrations. Depending on what exhaust you have it might be more/less.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
just out of curiosity, say the big daddies fix fails, can you easily swap out that piece (while DP is still installed) or do you have to remove the entire DP to get to that sensor?
Not sure. I’ll ask my installer/mechanic. I only do brakes, fluids and drive :drive:

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
yep, you're bound to get droning with catless due to how loud it is. Sound=vibrations. Depending on what exhaust you have it might be more/less.
okay that makes sense. especially coming from my frs with catless headers+front pipe. I'm just hoping a catless dp on a supra with stock catback will be manageable for somewhat "daily" driving lol

calebc

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra mkv
okay that makes sense. especially coming from my frs with catless headers+front pipe. I'm just hoping a catless dp on a supra with stock catback will be manageable for somewhat "daily" driving lol
Yeah you're good, I run the ark dt-s catless and daily it.

Chrisp

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 MKV
High guys. What is this “holding down BC button” I was curious so I tried it with power on and engine running, it does nothing. :dunno::dunno: