Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
i bought small containers with lids and put them inside, but i don't like it that much because the gap between the two cupholders is still open.
I was thinking about how to sovle this also. Any chance you can provide pics/purchase details of your solution?

OP
OP

Don Alex

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium
i bought the original toyota ashtray. it is available from toyota as an option. it fits very snugly into the cup holder and covers relatively flush. unfortunately i don't have a part number for you, but i do have a picture.

Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 14-42-28 Toyota GR Supra Konfigurator Toyota DE.png

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
i bought the original toyota ashtray. it is available from toyota as an option. it fits very snugly into the cup holder and covers relatively flush. unfortunately i don't have a part number for you, but i do have a picture.

Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 14-42-28 Toyota GR Supra Konfigurator Toyota DE.png
Cool. Thanks. There's a lot of these on Aliexpress. Some look identical to this one. Did you end up finding a solution you were happy with?

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
That’s where I put my keys, and no one lives unless I have coffee with me!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
That’s where I put my keys, and no one lives unless I have coffee with me!
I put tons of crap in there! iPhone magnet wallet thing, gate remote, gym key fob, just crap I want to grab when I climb in/out. Is there a better place to put this junk? I really don't want to reach all the way over to the tiny glovebox... I guess that's an option lol

OP
OP

Don Alex

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium
Cool. Thanks. There's a lot of these on Aliexpress. Some look identical to this one. Did you end up finding a solution you were happy with?
sadly no. was hoping to find a 3d print sollution and put leather on it. but yeah...

I put tons of crap in there! iPhone magnet wallet thing, gate remote, gym key fob, just crap I want to grab when I climb in/out. Is there a better place to put this junk? I really don't want to reach all the way over to the tiny glovebox... I guess that's an option lol
I put my stuff right behind the cupholders. And if im out of space, thats my sign to stop putting stuff i dont need in there.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
sadly no. was hoping to find a 3d print sollution and put leather on it. but yeah...

I put my stuff right behind the cupholders. And if im out of space, thats my sign to stop putting stuff i dont need in there.
I sure would look cleaner if they had a matching leather delete option.
Sponsored