Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Carmelo Iverson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 premium
Describe the crash please. Why is the other car facing the other direction???
going 70 in the left lane, traffic slowing down to a stop. I stopped, 3 seconds later I got hit. The car facing the other direction due to a car behind him trying to swerve but still hit him, spun him into me. Our bumpers were stuck together lol. Another car swerved trying to avoid us, hit another car into the divider. 5 cars altogether, I was the only one able to drive away. First car accident for me.
43F866CD-F8B6-4459-AB15-3C79EF2C5F43.jpeg

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
it's Supra related. Video starts at appropriate time mark

Last edited:

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Cass County Sheriffs Office

On 01-24-23, at approximately 7:15 am, the Communications Unit of the Cass County Sheriff’s Office received a call from the Christian County Missouri Sheriff’s Office that a stolen vehicle, involved in a burglary, was actively being tracked traveling northbound on 7 Highway approaching Cass County. Deputies positioned their patrol vehicles along the highway in an attempt to stop the vehicle. As the vehicle approached, tire deflation devices were successfully utilized. The driver of the vehicle continued to flee at a high rate of speed. The vehicle left the roadway in the area of northbound 7 Highway and Freedom Road. Deputies observed the vehicle crashed in a culvert with the driver still in the vehicle. The driver was removed from the vehicle and transported by air ambulance to a local hospital for treatment. No civilians or law enforcement personnel were involved in the crash. Formal charges are pending at this time

X8mECTP&tn=urn5VpczdFe1Qovr&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

On 01-24-23, at approximately 7:15 am, the Communications Unit of the Cass County Sheriff’s Office received a call from the Christian County Missouri Sheriff’s Office that a stolen vehicle, involved in a burglary, was actively being tracked traveling northbound on 7 Highway approaching Cass County. Deputies positioned their patrol vehicles along the highway in an attempt to stop the vehicle. As the vehicle approached, tire deflation devices were successfully utilized. The driver of the vehicle continued to flee at a high rate of speed. The vehicle left the roadway in the area of northbound 7 Highway and Freedom Road. Deputies observed the vehicle crashed in a culvert with the driver still in the vehicle. The driver was removed from the vehicle and transported by air ambulance to a local hospital for treatment. No civilians or law enforcement personnel were involved in the crash. Formal charges are pending at this time

Surely the owner was devastated to see this, probably would have been happier if they'd have just stolen and went back to their hideout. Then cops came in.
Where's the roadblock when you need it.
Chase chase chase miles n miles, 10 cop cars one behind the other.
Haven't we invented cop deployable tracking devices? Shoot the magnetic or whatever tracker. Track the mothertuckers.
Or put 10 LoJacks, etc. Use the built-in tracker....
Well, maybe good in theory now many alloy panels. Whatever someone needs to come up with another method than chasing thiefs across the states... Use a harpoon if they must...

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium

Wonder how it was stolen.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
or keep the traction control on and not upgrade their turbo until they learn to drive
THey should know how to drive but 'driver training' does not equal trained well. Test are too easy and driving for performance should be on the track NOT the street. Younglings always think they are invincible and 'wont happen to me Yo"

Last edited:

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Wonder how it was stolen.
This was all I could find.

This pos decided to smash in my sliding back glass to my home and steal my Supra out of my garage while I was at work. Have no clue who he is. Got in a high speed chase. Last I heard he is on life support.

_nc_ohc=ByjSwttpYsAAX-D-zar&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Jesus, partially ejected? Almost sounds worse than fully ejected.
Judging by the pictures, he was definitely not ejected from windshield, which I'd have expected. Must have vigorously spun, which can be corroborated with the driver side back end damage... Driver window intact, that leaves passenger or rear window 😬