When will we see a production spec mk5 ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
Oh man I wasnt thinking about those variables...I am curious to see the Gazoo variation one also, but more interested in the one coming to North America..if a concept car any thoughts on how close to a final production model? (I know it is guesses only but I am so anxious for any comments)
Sponsored

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
that's terrible; I prefer Redbull Blue Edition and Full Throttle anyways, not that energy drinks are any better for you lol
I love them too, but try to stick to coffee as much as I can.... that said, I was in Canada last week and they have a Winter Edition Redbull up there.... Plum flavored, which seems odd, but it was great. I suggest heading up to Canada and grabbing a can. :p

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
I'm a dual citizen but was born, raised, and live primarily in the U.S...

so, I might have to take a trip up to the snowy attic and try this Winter Edition under the guise of visiting family or a business trip lol

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Two feet
As we all know Toyota has, much to our frustration, done a great job keeping real details on this car private. I believe the Geneva press days are March 6-7 and then open to public March 8-18 but obviously cars will need to arrive ahead of those dates. Any estimates on: 1) When we will
will know 100% if the car is going to be launched their? 2) When will Toyota do a press release/announcement to the public?
No idea, but I look forward to seeing it at the vancouver auto show.
Having just bought a house in the vancouver region last week, I'm okay waiting a little longer so I can save my pennies.

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
No idea, but I look forward to seeing it at the vancouver auto show.
Having just bought a house in the vancouver region last week, I'm okay waiting a little longer so I can save my pennies.
The Van Auto Show opens March 28th, do you really think the new Supra will be thier?

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Two feet
The Van Auto Show opens March 28th, do you really think the new Supra will be thier?
It's after Geneva. I mean the Ford GT came here along with the NSX. Arguably much more important cars.
It's not like it will be a debut - but I'm just guessing.

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Two feet
It's after Geneva. I mean the Ford GT came here along with the NSX. Arguably much more important cars.
It's not like it will be a debut - but I'm just guessing.
Oh and the Ford raptor prototype. That was pretty rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.