Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
A91 lip gets my vote too, obviously. Just suits the car better than any other lip spoiler IMO.

I have the rexpeed one in matte carbon. Fitment is like 7.7/10 for my OCD standards. I may cave eventually and just buy an OEM one.

1000005228.jpg
Nice wheels! :cool:
Sponsored

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
1000015892.jpg

Bought this one. Fits the lines/curves of the car very nicely.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
A91 lip gets my vote too, obviously. Just suits the car better than any other lip spoiler IMO.

I have the rexpeed one in matte carbon. Fitment is like 7.7/10 for my OCD standards. I may cave eventually and just buy an OEM one.

1000005228.jpg
I have been trying to track down an OEM Carbon one - however it appears they either stopped making them or if they do they are now just black ABS plastic - as well they have studs in them that require drilling :/

Car looks great!

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I have been trying to track down an OEM Carbon one - however it appears they either stopped making them or if they do they are now just black ABS plastic - as well they have studs in them that require drilling :/

Car looks great!
Yea I was just planning on the regular one that came on the 21 A91's. I also am probably just going to cut the studs off the wing so I don't have to drill into my hatch.

NOHsupra

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
It does look great without a spoiler, but for me I have no regrets at all with the A91 rep. Its somewhat minimalist compared to most offerings. Follows the lines of the trunk much better imo.

It does impact rear vis a bit more than I expected though. Used to it now.
20231008_142036.jpg
IMG_2948.jpeg

100% agree a91 rep all the way! Everything else was too jagged and linear for me…
Mine is off of amazon
Aerobon is the brand:
AeroBon Real Carbon Fiber Trunk... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CB5PX9L1?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Ehhh I may one day eventually. I don't really want to make the ride quality any harsher. If I do decide to do it, I'm more than likely going with the KW DDC kit.

When are you gonna lower that thing?? :cool:
Just sayin….

IMG_1228.jpeg

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
I think with the EOS one, it sits a little farther back which I really like. There is no break at all between the curve of the hatch and the spoiler. It's like an extension of the bodywork.
me.png

20231008_120729.jpg

OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
W/ the wheels and lower suspension, it looks quite clean
Thank ya! I agree…almost makes the car look lower. I suspect with the OEM 23+ wheels having the spoiler back on would help out.

NOHsupra

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
How is the fitment on this one? Looks pretty good from this angle.
Honestly I was surprised by how well it fit (I am pretty meticulous) there was a small gap on one side but it could’ve been for a multitude of reasons. I did have hesitations when I first ordered and actually ordered a replacement after I received the first one bc there was a weird meshing at the carbon fiber seams that I didn’t love but after I put it on I couldn’t even tell the difference.

I already scuffed it up anyways… smh was installing lights above the car while it was raining, so the car was there and dropped my drill and this happened:

IMG_4413.jpeg

djf

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT 45th Anniversary Edition

Car looks great!
IIRC, Toyota lost their CF supplier in the last year so it’s doubtful that there’ll be many OEM parts out there
Sponsored