6mtsoup

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
The whole one car to do it all concept does not work, it will never work
dang, maybe i should undo my cross country road trip with my dog and personal belongings from last year, since it wont work. or any of the other daily driving, cross country, moving car parts ive done.

oh no, i need a bigger vehicle for 1 simple thing? sucks i can't rent one anywhere for the day for super cheap.

comment is out of touch as with other comments. you can make it work. id bet a decent % of people here daily their supra or have it as their only vehicle.
Sponsored

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
This is such a stupid comment that is majorly out of touch with reality. You can say this about anything that isn't a Camry and it would fit.
The whole one car to do it all concept does not work, it will never work, and if you have any sense, you will purchase an additional car/motorcycle to offset taking an Uber or even worse, public transportation.
not trying to fuel the discussion, but i do have something to say about this.

• avg 20mpg in Miami traffic, painful commute
  • stock (track/autoX), 93 (daily fun), E50 (spirited driving) maps
  • i've fit Costco hauls
  • i've fit 4 PS4S tires
  • the pups love it
    cardogpic.jpg

when i was researching what new daily to buy.. this car had the most to offer. i've got a daily, track, and street car all in one. responsible safety features, mpg, parking size, i can go on and on. i do have two cars now, though, because of flooding..

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
dang, maybe i should undo my cross country road trip with my dog and personal belongings from last year, since it wont work. or any of the other daily driving, cross country, moving car parts ive done.

oh no, i need a bigger vehicle for 1 simple thing? sucks i can't rent one anywhere for the day for super cheap.

comment is out of touch as with other comments. you can make it work. id bet a decent % of people here daily their supra or have it as their only vehicle.
Not saying it can't be done, I'm saying been there done that. Life is easier if you have a dedicated DD so you can do whatever nonsense you want with your fun cars.

The point of the matter is "you can make it work". Of course you can, that's called settling/making certain sacrifices.

I could not DD a Supra and own a 100lb GSD at the same time. Would he fit? Yea sure. Would it result in my car being gross because my dog is in it? Yep.

not trying to fuel the discussion, but i do have something to say about this.

• avg 20mpg in Miami traffic, painful commute
  • stock (track/autoX), 93 (daily fun), E50 (spirited driving) maps
  • i've fit Costco hauls
  • i've fit 4 PS4S tires
  • the pups love it
    cardogpic.jpg

when i was researching what new daily to buy.. this car had the most to offer. i've got a daily, track, and street car all in one. responsible safety features, mpg, parking size, i can go on and on. i do have two cars now, though, because of flooding..
Again, it can be done yes. But it's a sacrifice lol. Eventually everyone that once was all about one car for everything gets another or gets into a relationship/married and realizes that wow, this having another car is nice, why didn't I do this sooner LOL.

But to end the sidetracking, I will say if you bought this car to mod it, it will be down and it won't be for an hour at a time. Remember it's a BMW and that means it's overly complicated for no reason other than becuz LOL.

az_supra

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
The whole one car to do it all concept does not work, it will never work, and if you have any sense, you will purchase an additional car/motorcycle to offset taking an Uber or even worse, public transportation.

Good info in this thread though, I will have to wait until cloning options are available because I don't want to send my ECU to Europe right now LOL
it works just fine for millions of people. You’re just an idiot.

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
it works just fine for millions of people. You’re just an idiot.
Millions of people aren't out there trying to unlock their Supra ECU's quickly because it's their only car.

If you're into cars, you will eventually fall in line with this logic.

Don't be scared.
Sponsored