Does Hairpin + Exist?

MKVDevo

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Stratosphere Blue Premium 3.0
Has anyone with a 23' found this hairpin + mode? I have read the manual and looked everywhere in setting and cannot find it.
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Sounds like it's built-in, not something you can toggle.. is what I got from multiple videos and resources..
If anything I'd assume it'd be under Sport Individual?

NEW HAIRPIN+ FUNCTION

The ambition to make the GR Supra fun to drive in the most demanding scenarios has helped inspire the introduction of a new Hairpin+ function. This is designed to allow more freedom and reward specifically when taking tight bends on an uphill gradient (more than 5%) with a high-friction road surface, like those found on European mountain routes.

More “free” wheel spin can make such routes more enjoyable to drive, so Toyota has optimised engine torque control to allow a greater difference in the degree of wheel spin on the left and right-side tyres.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Built in! Also was wondering forever!

trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23'-A90 3.0, 20'-Jeep JT, 18'-RX450h
I cannot find any specific setting either. traded a 2021 for the 2023. I can say that the seats are way more comfy tho. ha ha! both are/were A90 3.0 premiums.

bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
It's supposed to happen automatically, but I've tried it on a few uphill hairpins and didn't really feel anything.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
I never drove a pre-2023 so I have nothing to compare too, but the car definitely does lock the LSD more than usual when taking uphill hairpins. Feels like its on rails, crazy... I wouldn't know if earlier models would do the same.
Sponsored