Benjilis

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
yep mine does it on 93 and even more so on E50, I am not tuned for flames. Car makes 500 wheel hp 600 wheel torque. Tuned by @Marshall@ViscontiTuning with a catless downpipe and awe touring resonated. for the real big ones car has to get warmed up but then you get some really nice fireballs, do not have any really good videos, need to get some more new one but these 2 kinda show it off.

About 30 minutes ago I purchased a Visconti tune, ecutek, and flex fuel lines from Marshal. I’m stoked and your post just gave me a chub ??
Sponsored

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I’m never ashamed. I may ask stupid questions once but won’t ask the same question twice. New to the car scene since I got my Supra so just learning.
may least the forum is nicer than any PC forum or call of duty lobby
I know neither parties meant any harm but I just don’t like seeing a genuine question get those replies I’ve seen above me. I know jokes are jokes but you were just asking to find out. If you ever need to ask anything, you can always ask me!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
It’s not evenly distributed. Most of the meth will hit the first cyclinders and at inconsistent rates
Well, not the first cylinders, but 1 and 6 have the possibility of running lean if you're using meth for pure fueling, but of course, this depends on how well the WM is atomizing and when. If the mixture is too wet, you'll definitely see pooling in the bends of the intercooler.

So you're not wrong, there inherent danger there, but I wouldn't call it cringe-worthy. As will all things 'car modifications' (and well, all things in life) know what you're doing, and what to monitor and you'll be alright, maybe.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
If you're catless and have any tune, you're going to end up with detonation in the exhaust. It's the nature of the beast. It'll result in flames. Tuning with the intention of shooting flames is silly.
It's not silly. People like different things. I wouldn't specifically tune a car with the intention of shooting flames out of my exhaust, but it would be neato if it just happened to do so. Why? Because I'm a 44yo that acts like a 22yo when I'm in my fun car.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's not silly. People like different things. I wouldn't specifically tune a car with the intention of shooting flames out of my exhaust, but it would be neato if it just happened to do so. Why? Because I'm a 44yo that acts like a 22yo when I'm in my fun car.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Well, not the first cylinders, but 1 and 6 have the possibility of running lean if you're using meth for pure fueling, but of course, this depends on how well the WM is atomizing and when. If the mixture is too wet, you'll definitely see pooling in the bends of the intercooler.

So you're not wrong, there inherent danger there, but I wouldn't call it cringe-worthy. As will all things 'car modifications' (and well, all things in life) know what you're doing, and what to monitor and you'll be alright, maybe.
Yeah I think if he uses meth for just cooling purposes then it should be fine. Most of the tuners aren’t even willing to tune it for fueling because of your explanation.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah I think if he uses meth for just cooling purposes then it should be fine. Most of the tuners aren’t even willing to tune it for fueling because of your explanation.
I use meth for fuel ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Worst case I have an excuse to build a motor.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
I mean, it's not like a tuner can't see what's going on. Keep an eye on STFT, LTFT. YOLOOOOOO.

Reactions: zrk

TonyMLemme

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Nissan GTR, Jeep Wranger
My GTR has a fuel dump map that shoots flames. That tuner doesn’t work on the new Supra’s or BMW’s.

Any tuner or user here can supply me with one? I’ll pay.

OP
OP
Benjilis

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
My GTR has a fuel dump map that shoots flames. That tuner doesn’t work on the new Supra’s or BMW’s.

Any tuner or user here can supply me with one? I’ll pay.
You can maybe try reaching out to a few supra tuners to see what they say.
I know a guy in the Philippines is selling amap for $300

TonyMLemme

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Nissan GTR, Jeep Wranger
You can maybe try reaching out to a few supra tuners to see what they say.
I know a guy in the Philippines is selling amap for $300
Would prefer someone local or that can remote.
Sponsored