Dog Proofing a Supra / Dog in Supra

KongerR1

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2017 Cadillac XT5, 2006 Yamaha R1, 2001 Honda F4i
I've been trying to figure out how to bring my Rhodesian Ridgeback for a ride and didn't even think of him lying down in the back. But thinking about this I don't think this will work for my guy cause he's tall and weighs in at 110lbs. And his nails, they are trimmed but man they are thick and could do damage, so I just don't bother.
Sponsored

JagTech

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Renaissance Red Supra 3.0 Premium
This is great, it probably wouldn’t be to hard to customize a create to fit the trunk? Here is a pic of my Alaskan Klee Kai ( Mini Husky ) exploring the new Supra
FAC3C417-1B89-44A7-ABA5-EEA9C3577896.jpeg

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
For a second (per thread title) I thought the OP wanted to keep ugly girls away ..

dsomegax

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2022 718 GT4
This is how I get it done haha, but I worry one day he'll scratch at the seat's rear. He's a ticking time bomb for sure
I'm surprised you don't remove the cover. I keep my dog in the hatch area too cause it's perfectly sized for her. I have a 30 lb shiba inu. Has more than enough space to stand and look around, but she has always just liked lying down and stretching out in the car, so having her in the back is the best spot. I usually put a pillow or two on the sides just to enclose her a little bit more.

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
My setup so far for my little guy he has grown a little since then....but not to much more but I gotta figure to add a 40 lb guy in the hatch area for when my girl brings her bully mix and the little guy rides on someones lap and sleeps he loves the car rides
1624557085949.jpeg

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
Y'all are nuts. I love my dog, but there's no way in hell he's getting in the car.
when I 1st got my car i thought this way also.... but then the more i realize its just a entry level sports car that loses value every year....I love my dog way more than some car and having to throwing some moving blankets down and letting him enjoy the whip as much as me....my guy stays on my lap or in his seat (that has a tether connected to the seatbelt)

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
when I 1st got my car i thought this way also.... but then the more i realize its just a entry level sports car that loses value every year....I love my dog way more than some car and having to throwing some moving blankets down and letting him enjoy the whip as much as me....my guy stays on my lap or in his seat (that has a tether connected to the seatbelt)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - my dog is fine at home while I'm not. FWIW - I'm not really a dog guy.

It's not really about the car, it's that I'd have to deal with him moving around, distracting, wondering what happens when someone T-bones me, the logistics of dealing with all that, getting hair all over me, meh. He can sit on the couch at home.

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
My setup so far for my little guy he has grown a little since then....but not to much more but I gotta figure to add a 40 lb guy in the hatch area for when my girl brings her bully mix and the little guy rides on someones lap and sleeps he loves the car rides
1624557085949.jpeg
So cute! Your dog can easily fit on anyone's lap. But how's the bully mix? Must be at least six times bigger

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
So cute! Your dog can easily fit on anyone's lap. But how's the bully mix? Must be at least six times bigger
will see he is a exotic bully so he is only 40lbs of stubby keg likeness lol but idk how I would look to line the back area other than cargo blankets....

Attachments

Supra60

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Rav4
I agree with this for sure. The car is great but nothing like your dog!!