• Total voters

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Certain food and packaging are forbidden. If too much sauce or mayo leak possibility everywhere. No no..

Get like a regular burger with the sauce not drizzling all over, I'm ok. Contain it in the wrapping.
Crumble cookies, chips, popcorn, etc. that are greasy and crumbly, No no. I'd rather not smear those.

Drinks similar. If sticky sugary like coke, sip a big chunk so that it won't spill. Same for coffee cup. Ones with straw are ok following above rule. New strawless ones are, use with extreme caution ⚠ lol.
Coffee isn't sticky.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Coffee isn't sticky.
* I don't take my coffee....black.😁
** latte, machiato, crappacino. Sugar milk caramel... Sticky, faul smell, yucky.

I supposedly have ceramic or whatever coating work done on my leather seats. I've yet to try spilling something.

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
** latte, machiato, crappacino. Sugar milk caramel... Sticky, foul smell, yucky.
None of this is coffee :)

Drinks in car are cool as long as they aren't something that spoils. Food like chips and slim jims are cool -- especially for trips of distance. Dinner of any sort is right out. I've bought too much car if I buy a car that I can't be comfortable in.

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
* I don't take my coffee....black.😁
** latte, machiato, crappacino. Sugar milk caramel... Sticky, faul smell, yucky.

I supposedly have ceramic or whatever coating work done on my leather seats. I've yet to try spilling something.
I used GTechniq AB Smart Fabric (v2, but now they have just released v3 so end of this summer I'll get a new coat of that on) and it does work, it is amazing, I did the test of letting a drop of water fall on the alcantara, and it literally looks "magic", the drop just runs off super fast as if there's an invisible shield.

But I still don't drink/eat in the car lol I just like to know that the seats are protected, for example if I get caught up in terrible weather and I have no choice than getting in with wet clothes, it should help.

Highly recommend to anyone on this thread to try smart fabric AB v2 or V3, just please make sure you do it properly, take the time, do it well once and it'll last for months!

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Y’all acting like this a rari lambo or something I eat drink and smoke weed in my Supra it’s vanity shit n I have friends with a Urus that does the same u can’t take it wit you wen ur dead
It's nothing to do with the brand, it's simply about the fact some people prefer not to have stained seats and a 3 month old mouldy piece of burger bun, in an unreachable place between your seat and center console that you will never reach or clean.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Y’all acting like this a rari lambo or something I eat drink and smoke weed in my Supra it’s vanity shit n I have friends with a Urus that does the same u can’t take it wit you wen ur dead
What does rarity, vanity, and death have to do with wanting your car clean? Even when I had my Geo Metro I tried not to do anything that would have lingering smells in the car. Smells are really difficult to remove from the cabin because of air filters and fabrics absorbing odors. The only other smell I will tolerate in my cars other than my cleaning products is the smell of ethanol.

People just have different standards. Luckily my wife and I are on the same page here. We do drink water and coffee in self-sealing containers in our vehicles. But that's only because those are the only things we drink on the go.

Last edited:

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Like others have said, it is just a car, however I don’t want a full course meal going on over there either. I think it’s fine to have some non messy snacks and some sealed drinks as well.

I once had a gf who spilled a monster in my tan, perforated leather seats. 🙃

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
Lol no. I just try to keep my stuff clean and am not a slob.

Count me on the team that does not eat or drink in cars, whether they be mine or anyone else’s for that matter. Except sugar free Monsters are ok tho in my cars - that stuff isn’t sticky and doesn’t stain, and a man has to be functional in the morning.

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
20 years ago I bought my ex wife a new car. Naturally I had the responsibility of keeping it maintained and cleaned inside and out because, well "it's just a car "apparently. After one week I'm cleaning the interior and there's toasted Vegimite ground into the back seat fabric by the kids eating in the car. The longest trip the kids ever did in the car was 15 minutes. I told her there's no reason the kids need to eat in the car on a day to day basis for trips that are only 15 min, we're not on a freeking road trip. Subsequent partner kept a perfectly clean house but her car was like a pigsty. She'd eat apples on the drive to work and throw the cores on the passengers side floor. You'd get in her car and and there'd be a dozen rotting apple cores under your feet! So no drinks in my cars apart from water and no eating in the car unless we're on a road trip and then it's selected food only and we take mitigating actions. My wife and I are on the same page with this entirely. Took me a while to find the right woman.

Phil
Sponsored