Seahaven

Seahaven

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra and 1997 Mazda Miata
The bill makes no suggestions towards technology or implementation details. It only suggested that money is set aside for someone (likely someone's brother-in-law) to look into what it will take.

Everything else is nothing.
I'm sure the politician that wrote this bill had good intentions, but as the saying goes, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions". The mere fact that the language is vague should worry anyone. It may lead to nothing, but I would rather it never have been written at all.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Seahaven

Seahaven

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jesus christ you people still doubling down on a law that isn't a law yet and something something something written that you all CLEARLY do not understand.

Stop being so paranoid. What made you so paranoid? Do you still dream about Obama taking your cold cuts? Make sure your mailbox is locked so Hillary won't put butter in it.

It is nothing, you don't have to restock your bunkers over this.
If it's nothing to worry about, then why even bother putting something so vague into this bloated bill that Biden did in fact sign into law? Odds are it's a big nothingburger. I still would prefer that garbage like this never be included in any bill or signed by any President. I'm sure there are countless other idiotic things in this package that 99% of politicians and citizens of the US never read.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
If it's nothing to worry about, then why even bother putting something so vague into this bloated bill that Biden did in fact sign into law? Odds are it's a big nothingburger. I still would prefer that garbage like this never be included in any bill or signed by any President. I'm sure there are countless other idiotic things in this package that 99% of politicians and citizens of the US never read.
I see you’re new to politics. Every huge bill is full of shit like this. Every last fucking one. It’s all kick backs to someone’s brother in laws research firm. Lobbied for, paid for by tax dollars. Just follow the money.

Every bill ever passed is full of pork projects like this that never come to light, every single one.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Because, like I mentioned it's difficult to come up with foolproof method. Chances are they are putting it out there for interwebs points as in we care about you and want to stop drunk driving yet no manufacturer probably responded with a solution thus left vague...

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Get out of your red mist man. Like @zrk said. This crap is in EVERY bill that comes across EVERY president since the dawn of time.

Butter emails. They dez comin' ftr UR GUNZ!

• Love
Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
Seahaven

Seahaven

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Get out of your red mist man. Like @zrk said. This crap is in EVERY bill that comes across EVERY president since the dawn of time.

Butter emails. They dez comin' ftr UR GUNZ!
You know, I never said anything about my political beliefs, but it's very clear where you stand. I wasn't disagreeing with you. I just believe that crap like that shouldn't be in any bill or pork package to begin with.

If you're going to poke fun at gunz, why don't you go figure out how many genders there are while I go have fun reading about shiny new things over in the Z forum.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
You know, I never said anything about my political beliefs, but it's very clear where you stand. I wasn't disagreeing with you. I just believe that crap like that shouldn't be in any bill or pork package to begin with.

If you're going to poke fun at gunz, why don't you go figure out how many genders there are while I go have fun reading about shiny new things over in the Z forum.
You live in Florida man, it is very clear. Just like the choice words you probably have for California. Greta would like a word with you. Butter, or should I say Bigot, since you lack acceptance of less binary gender choices?

• Love
OP
OP
Seahaven

Seahaven

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You live in Florida man, it is very clear. Just like the choice words you probably have for California. Greta would like a word with you. Butter, or should I say Bigot, since you lack acceptance of less binary gender choices?
Haha. I'm from California. Born and raised in the SF Bay area! Good job.

Dude, It's all good. I'm happy to be here on this forum and I love my Supra. Life is good.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Haha. I'm from California. Born and raised in the SF Bay area! Good job.

Dude, It's all good. I'm happy to be here on this forum and I love my Supra. Life is good.
I was taking the piss out of your comment. I am also from California. I do think any tension on this forum could be solved by sharing a few beers, conflicting opinions included.
Sponsored