Every New Supra comes with One Year NASA Membership

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
My event date was canceled since I didn't pay for the second day (ignore the part in the email that I didn't have to pay if I didn't want to do the second day). Got a one year extension till 2021.
Sponsored

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
My event date was canceled since I didn't pay for the second day (ignore the part in the email that I didn't have to pay if I didn't want to do the second day). Got a one year extension till 2021.
Who did you contact to get the extension?

yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone tried to get an extension on the 1 year time frame to do the High Performance Driving course? Mine was supposed to be in a couple weeks, but I'm stuck out of country due to covid
I was supposed to have mine this past weekend and they canceled it. They just told me to go back on that website and sign up for another date. They only show the same locations and dates as before. I had to sign up for out of state and in August. Hope they dont cancel this one. Would be nice if they also let you know more that 2 days before your event if its canceled.

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Who did you contact to get the extension?
Marie Adams marie(at)drivenasa(dot)com reached out to me.

Hello,

Thank you for signing up with NASA for a High Performance Driving Event (HPDE).

We have tried to reach you multiple times regarding your event registration. Unfortunately, since we have not heard back from you or received payment, we must cancel your HPDE.

We’d really like to facilitate a great track experience for you. Please do not hesitate to sign up for a different complimentary HPDE at www.supratrackdrive.com during your complimentary one-year NASA membership.

See you on the track soon!
They never did reach out to me prior to this. COVID-19 has been making this a clusterf**k.

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Corvette Z06, 2021 MKV Supra
Does anyone know if this is included on a 2021 GR Supra? I just emailed them but curious if anyone has heard.

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
Did mine last month at High Plains Raceway here in CO, not my first time on track with the car though. Same with us out here, it was lead/follow due to Covid restrictions.

Gearbangin

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 175/1500 2007 TRD Edition FJ Cruiser/Lifted/Murdered out 2016 NT 200T F Sport 2019 RCF Anniversary Edition Matte Nebula Gray
lol I couldn't wait I was on the track within 30 days of purchase. I did get the packet but with the Rona havent been back to track this year.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I received the packet in the mail about a month or so ago but did not nor plan to sign up. I do not care to track my garage queen.. but I did appreciate the invite when I received it, and the free stickers.

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Not yet. Gonna be extra hard for me since my car was repurchased as a lemon. Likely will try once I buy the replacement.

Interestingly I found out an old work buddy is a NASA instructor out in N California. If anyone is out there and runs into a guy named T Marc, tell him I said hi.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
All the track days near me have wait lists. Super bummed because last I checked Palmer track wasn't on the list, now it is and there's a wait list. I guess you need to be checking the event list regularly. Seems like they're updating events and dates. Wishing they find a way to get another date at Limerock.

Itengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I just received this email. Has anyone already done this?

Your recent GR Supra purchase comes with a complimentary 1-year membership to the National Auto Sport Association*, also known as NASA. Included with your membership is also a complimentary track day with professional instruction.** You can register in less than 5 minutes here: www.SupraTrackDrive.com. In addition to your complimentary track day, you can attend a second day, on the same weekend, at a 50% discount.***

These NASA driving events are designed to teach safe driving skills as you explore the performance capabilities of your new GR Supra. The HPDE (High Performance Driving Event) program welcomes drivers of all skill levels in a family-friendly environment.

NASA tracks are located in 14 regions across the country. Check out which tracks are near you and register for your complimentary HPDE, at www.SupraTrackDrive.com. You will need your GR Supra VIN# and your NASA Membership number

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 NSX
Just received this in the mail. Did anyone else receive complimentary NASA membership with High Performance Driving Event(HPDE) for free track time and instruction? I was expecting this when I purchased the Supra.

5A78FDBA-0CD0-47A9-8206-C1FE8C4EC33A.jpeg

4681E62D-D5C6-42F0-9288-A598A4387511.jpeg

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I did. But never plan to use it.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Throughout 2020, I've been leading students coming through this program for NASA North East region. Everyone I met had great experiences. This program, as I understand, will be on through 2021. Will program continue after 2021 is unknown.
Sponsored