Exhaust flap/valve always open

Khalil

First Name
Khalil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I have installed Magnaflow exhaust and after installation I had an issue installing the flap/ valve actuator connector and resolved by programming the Ecu to install the connector in installation position and recalibration.

The ecu is showing no errors but when starting the car, the exhaust flap valve will be open position all the time and couldnā€™t be controlled even by switching to normal / Sport mode.
Sponsored

Last edited:

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
I have installed Magnaflow exhaust and after installation I had an issue installing the flap/ valve acupuncture connector and resolved by programming the Ecu to install the connector in installation position and recalibration.

The ecu is not showing no errors but when starting the car, the exhaust flap valve will be open position all the time and couldnā€™t be controlled even by switching to normal / Sport mode.
Hey buddy,

Middle East and Australia Supras don't have the same exhaust flap option as in the US and Europe .. the flap is always open.

Yangrou

First Name
Oli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5, subaru Sti, Lexus nx200t, Ford ranger
i have the same situation here in Asia. But all of the mkv's around me (same country) their normal/sports mode valve flap works when modes are switched.

Mine used to work but I installed my aftermarket exhaust and dp after having my car's ecu updated by Toyota due to their recall. Not sure if its because of that or something else.

Did anybody had the same experience and solutions to that? Thanks!
Sponsored